User Tag List

MBTI
    INTx

Default Hello, INTx reporting.

Hey everyone, sort of just stumbled onto this site (actually in a phase of procrastination/vegetation, and literally used StumbleUpon, great websurfing tool, hours of interesting stuff to read (usually)). I've been interested in the MB stuff before but never knew it was actually very in depth until I came around to this site. Been kinda stuck on this site since last night, even with an exam coming up but oh well. First time really getting involved in a forum, but this one seems to have sufficiently caught my attention with all the interesting discussions I've found.
    It seems to me that I am may be INTx, because test results come out as INTP, but descriptions seem to point me out as more of a INTJ, while I have throughly confusing results as well... I'm a psych/philosophy student by interest, so a lot of the personality and behavioural ideas really capture my attention. Otherwise hello everyone!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ILE

I believed for a long time that I was INTJ, though am actually INTP. The fact there was some confusion regarding that from the beginning hinted that I'm P over J. I think I just wanted to be J... perhaps?

And hello by the way!

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Pand0ra View Post
    I believed for a long time that I was INTJ, though am actually INTP. The fact there was some confusion regarding that from the beginning hinted that I'm P over J. I think I just wanted to be J... perhaps?

And hello by the way!
    Hello to you too! And I can relate to your J/P confusion. I go back and forth between J and P alot on tests. I think more frequently I test as a J but its usually a slight J score. However, I relate to INTP best in terms of the functions and the INTP profile fits the best of them all, although I do relate quite a bit to the INTJ one.

I was first introduced to MBTI in high school and we took a test in my psych class. I scored somewhere around 80-90% J at the time and consistently scored high J for awhile thereafter. A large part of it was J-wannabe. I wanted to see myself as highly organized person who gets alot done and is decisive and sure about things. I'm reasonably organized but not in the extreme. By nature I have something of a lazy streak and I have to work hard to temper that. I do well with externally set deadlines but not so good with the ones I set for myself. I'm not particularly decisive and I'm not certain about much of anything. I'm starting to own up more to some of my P traits.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.

BOTH of you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~