User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    Zzzz

Question It's gon' get Uggggly!

I can't fathom how or why this song got stuck in my head as I contemplated how to introduce myself. Either Bubba Sparxxx is forewarning me my being here is going to get ugly or like ear to noise I heard a song on the radio and my mind is performing a bizarre form of S&M (and I kinda like it too! )

I wonder if my Ni was cautioning me or if my Se couldn't shield me from that song. Why, whichever could it be? And why I am in such a giddy mood despite this monkey-mind?

Random note: I loathe Uggs, which struck me as I kept humming Uggg-ly. And it really IS stuck in my head!

And, no, I'm not so silly as this...most of the time.

I'm an INFJ, and by the rarity of this type, just like a precious diamond, I must be one of only four others on this board! JK I actually loathe the description of it being the rarest of them all

People are shocked to discover I'm not as eccentric as I seem until they really get to know me and are shocked all over again. Although, what IS eccentric, really? If everyone were just like me, we'd all be normal!!

What I do love and love doing, somewhat short and in no apparent order: day/dreaming, astral projecting, meditating, connecting with nature, observing people, trying to escape into alternate realities (no luck yet), writing, watching anime and 80s/90s cartoons, hiding in my room, playing MMORPGs, challenging society in a nice way, debating on everything against anything (even things I like) and transforming people into my [strike]followers[/strike] friends and then running away from them when they become too demanding! OH! And following my shadow!

What I hate...erm...right now... is the overuse of the word LIKE. :17026:

What I fear...er.... I used to fear emoticons and am actively trying to get over it now as you can tell from my usage. No joke--

One of my childhood role models was XENA: WARRIOR PRINESS! I cried, fought, and cried from beginning to end of it.

And--- Oii, how rude, I didn't even properly introduce myself. Damn you Bubba!

Yello, DeliriousDisposition at your disposal to colour you all a happy day and night

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

I dunno you seem pretty eccentric to me.. Welcome tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Hi.

You're weird.

These things use to bother you?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Are you a male, female, or something else?

By the way, welcome!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

your professional use of smilies gets you an A+
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    OMNi

Welcome DD.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    I'm an INFJ, and by the rarity of this type, just like a precious diamond, I must be one of only four others on this board! JK I actually loathe the description of it being the rarest of them all
    *enter aelan to crush DD's delusion*
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Welcome fellow INFJ.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    Zzzz

Yelloooooo all~

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Are you a male, female, or something else?

By the way, welcome!
    I like to think I am everything, however, my appearance is that of female. Although, people often confused me for whatever ethnicity they are, which used to frigthen me as a child until I learned to enjoy the random people speaking in funny languages. I don't get it as much. Now people mostly just stare at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Hi.

You're weird.

These things use to bother you?
    Thank you. And yea, emoticons freaked me out. Friends who knew found it hilarious and often teased me online to the point I had to disable viewing them whenever I could.

Kiddo, or anyone who knows, what is/an 'aelan'??? @_@ I google'd it and found: aelan: (class 1 weak) to kindle, light, burn. And found some weird language (I think @@) on Wikipedia about Ambae Aelan. Two movies from 1963 and 1989 and others which only confused me more. Then I got the sense you mightn't have seen my "JK" about the rarity of INFJs and are attacking that supposed delusion. OR you like the description of the rarity of INFJs and um, yea so umm what is it?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hello, DeliriousDisposition. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

Your favorite color is green?? I like blue and purple the most... what's so great about green??

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Thank you. And yea, emoticons freaked me out. Friends who knew found it hilarious and often teased me online to the point I had to disable viewing them whenever I could.
    I'm sorry about that. Some friends freak me out when they use an emoticon alone and I can't figure out why. Other than that, I'm usually fine with them. I use them occasionally, but I really only use basic ones in standard contexts. They just don't really interest me.

Kiddo, or anyone who knows, what is/an 'aelan'??? @_@ I google'd it and found: aelan: (class 1 weak) to kindle, light, burn. And found some weird language (I think @@) on Wikipedia about Ambae Aelan. Two movies from 1963 and 1989 and others which only confused me more. Then I got the sense you mightn't have seen my "JK" about the rarity of INFJs and are attacking that supposed delusion. OR you like the description of the rarity of INFJs and um, yea so umm what is it?
    aelan is an ENTP member here who has a list of all the INFJ's on this site... I think there are around 20-30 or so.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

hello, my lady, hope the kid didn't scare you much, *smacks him* I'm aelan. You certainly sound blithe. Your type is rare, but here, there's a nice basket of you .

*Pops the newbie in*:

Alchemist
    AllAboutSoul
    athenian200
    cafe
    cascademn
    DeliriousDisposition
    dissonance
    faith
    Hotherym
    Jen
    Kiddo