User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post

hello, my lady, hope the kid didn't scare you much, *smacks him* I'm aelan. You certainly sound blithe. Your type is rare, but here, there's a nice basket of you .

*Pops the newbie in*:

Alchemist
    AllAboutSoul
    athenian200
    cafe
    cascademn
    DeliriousDisposition
    dissonance
    faith
    Hotherym
    Jen
    Kiddo
    Kyrielle
    MJ_
    nightning
    Pseudonym_Alpha
    quietgirl
    Shinzon
    Silently Honest
    theshadow
    Toonia(?)
    tovlo
    Wandering
    wedekit
    wolfmaiden14

heya... what am I doing on that list!! I demand to be removed from that shameful thing

its not that I dont like infj.........:steam: hahaha jk. there is just no way that pattern fits me

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Hello, DeliriousDisposition. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

Your favorite color is green?? I like blue and purple the most... what's so great about green??
    Firstly, you know not what you said O_O To invite me to ask anything I want is akin to splitting your head open with a dull nail. It's too late to rescind that invitation! MUAHAHA

Green to me is nature, love and life. It soothes my spirit, captures my adventure, and warms me. The only thing that ever made me want to change my mind was that Barney had green on him AND PURPLE (that was my first fav colour when I was little). Every damned little kid I knew liked him but I'd run away. Teletubies, any of those shows, freaked me out. When my little sister (7 yrs younger) began watching Teletubies, I couldn't go near the TV, it was that much worse than Barney (I tried forcing her out of it too, but it didn't work. Tho she quit it on her own). It's funny that I could watch aliens or zombies and get excited, but most children shows scared me. And HOW they spoke too. *shudders* If I get a nightmare tonight----

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    aelan is an ENTP member here who has a list of all the INFJ's on this site... I think there are around 20-30 or so.
    Dammit! I remember Kiddo mentioning that about list when the last INFJ was mentioned and I told myself not to forget but I did! grr but thank you~

hello, my lady, hope the kid didn't scare you much, *smacks him* I'm aelan. You certainly sound blithe. Your type is rare, but here, there's a nice basket of you
    Kiddo didn't scare me because I already got used to him by his posts lol but thanks for the warning and thanks for the welcome~

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Hello! I'm kinna inebriated at the moment, but I'll welcome you and give you welcome points nonetheless!

Please fill this out as well so that we can get to know you better!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...pe-survey.html

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Nah, it's okay, as long as the recent trickle of ENTP's doesn't increase any more, it shouldn't get any uglier than it already is

Welcome
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Hello and welcome.

I am sorry but you really are weird.*

* If a 5 foot dinosaur says you are weird it must be true, but don't worry about it, we appreciate weirdness here on MBTIc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Welcome to MBTICentral! You're basically guaranteed to have a good time, so my hoping you'll do so would be redundant!
    Not really.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hello!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Woo hoo! You're yappy, freaky and fun all rolled into one! You're also twisting my melon .

Anyhow, welcome and try not to bust a nut or anything, K?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Yay *fuzzies inside*

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    Hello and welcome.

I am sorry but you really are weird.*

* If a 5 foot dinosaur says you are weird it must be true, but don't worry about it, we appreciate weirdness here on MBTIc.
    Don't apologise O_O. Weird? If you say so Considering I'm my own best friend, in addition to two others not adhered to my own skin, I'm inclined to believe that yes, I am werid by current definition, and yes, you are a dinosaur In fact, the more absurd it sounds the better! I'm a Sabertooth Tiger! ....or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Woo hoo! You're yappy, freaky and fun all rolled into one! You're also twisting my melon .

Anyhow, welcome and try not to bust a nut or anything, K?
    You think my yapping is good? I adore you. Vive le freaky and le fun! It's too late, mon ami, for I'm liable to crack any moment!

I love Tori Amos' work. Favourites are Precious Things, Cornflake Girl, Caught a Lite Sneeze, Crucify, Winter...etc...

I love your siggie.... about the Valley Girl syndrome I've been thinking of how to word my own spin of it in my siggie but my words exceed me yet again! Grr! Still, it's nice to know others feel the same.

Edit: I just perused your bio and your birthday is the day after mine! We are kindreds!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    I love Tori Amos' work. Favourites are Precious Things, Cornflake Girl, Caught a Lite Sneeze, Crucify, Winter...etc...
    Thanky, thanky *bows* I love her too so here's a song for you!
    Time is a delicate mistress.