User Tag List

MBTI
    WINE
    Enneagram

Default Here I am....now what were your other two wishes???

o.k., i'm here. i made it this far. having a hard time trying to get to know this site.
    i'm following the advice of an automated message and introducing myself here in the welcomes and intros section. i've tried to get around on here but it seems to take forever between screens and aside from calling bill gates personally, i have tried everything to speed things up so at the beginning i lost interest in this whole thing. if i don't get immediate results with something i lose interest quickly. but i thought i'd perservere and try again, so here i am. i managed to get a little time away from my work and thought this would be a change of pace for me to try.
    i am fascinated with the whole typology thing and am anxious to dicover my type. i am uncomfortable doing a video, as i don't want anyone i know (children, ex-husband, etc.) stumbling upon it. i started a thread a while back answering some questions to find out my type, but have had no response, perhaps because i didn't place this post/thread in the right spot on here; either that or people didn't like my answers! also in the beginning i think i caught some sort of computer virus and it was as if someone was on my computer at the same time as i was and whoever they were and whatever they were doing, they wreeked havoc.
    there have been some kind members reach out to me thus far, and as i only go where i am comfortable, i feel like i'm just visiting only their forums and can't help but feel like a stalker would feel. so i am reaching out to make a connection. the weather is crappy outside and my vines are frozen...its a laundry/bookreading day today sitting by the fire, hoping and waiting for a connection.
    p.s. i tried to put a profile picture on but the system won't let me; what the hell am i doing wrong?

MBTI
    WINE
    Enneagram

Type vs. Hype
    I'm new to all this and am interested in finding out about my type. From what research I have done so far, I believe I am an ESFP or is it EFSP, who knows.
    A member has been kind enough to help navigate my way to a link to make a video, but I am quite guarded and privacy is a big deal to me.
    I am taking the Type Test via this route and perhaps there are kind members out there who do not mind helping me figure this out. Although I'm quite sure you all have better things to do with your time: I know I do, yet for some unknown reason this has become important to me and I feel quite drawn to this psychological phenomena.

1-what makes you angry? stupid selfish people.
    2-what do you like/dislike most about people? their inscesent need for childish gossip and small talk.3-do you like animals? why? Love animals, I just don't have time for them. They are entitled to planetary justice!
    4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life? Their ability to make me laugh when I forget or don't want to.
    5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself? I love my sense of forgiveness (although sometimes it may take a while), my fierce sense of loyalty to my family and justice for the underdog.
    6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not? absolutley care about pride in my appearance. A quality I have inherited. A quality to some, a pain for others because I take so long to get ready...
    7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out? I prefer to stand out. I'm only here on earth once.
    8-what activities do you enjoy? Work, work, tennis, golf, painting, photography, work.
    9-what makes you feel secure? work, work, money, a roof over my head, financial sensibility.
    10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not? Love being in a relationship; it helps you learn so much more about yourself.
    11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc... I love everything. What's not to love? It's important to stay positive even if you've slightly lost your way or going through a rough patch.
    12-what do you spend the most time thinking about? everyone else and their needs; and why Love is Love, Glove is Glove, yet Clove is Clove.
    13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child? I have learned the value of healthy boundaries for my person, physically and emotionally, in both my private and working life: This has brought about the biggest changes in me, in the way I interact with my family and colleagues.

If anyone decides to help me with figuring out which type I am based on all that, I would be grateful. Thank you.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hi Aprilfool .. You are determined, lol .. have a read, what percentage of it makes sense to you ..
    http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ESFP.html

I see the E and the F in your comments above.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

my first instinct is esfj.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    WINE
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    my first instinct is esfj.
    the keirsey tesy came back with ESTJ - The Guardian.
    after reading up on that type, i can honestly agree, that's me.
    although there is some FP too, i guess the TJ is more dominant.
    thanks for your input: saslou & lady X

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi aprilfool Welcome, glad to meet you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENTP

Hola bitchola, my ESFJ friend
    You can call me Charles.

MBTI
    WINE
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Argus View Post
    Hola bitchola, my ESFJ friend
    Hola Charles, love the shades...

MBTI