User Tag List

Thread: Well hello =)

Default Well hello =)

Hello there, my fellow... er, I guess I don't know what to call you. Typos? That seems a bit harsh.

My name is Bridget, but I also go by any abbreviation, acronym, or nickname you happen to think up. I'm 18, and I live on a farm in the northern part of the US, until I graduate next spring and pack up for college. I have 20 something cats and a hyperactive dog, I like literature/poetry (everything from Aristotle to Christie, except romance. Shakespeare is cool, though), writing, music (rock, metal, classical, folk), food (haven't met a food I wouldn't eat), movies (Batman, Bourne, and Pixar), Lord of the Rings, the Sherlock Holmes mysteries, ninjas, and nature. (Could do without some of the cold, though) I'm planning on majoring in English, with something in linguistics or a language.

As you probably (hopefully. . .) gathered, I have unique tastes. (And no, they are not contradictory)

For a couple years, I was fairly certain of my INTP-ness, but lately I've been leaning more towards INTJ. Part of my reason for joining was to get that sorted out.
    I am something of an absentminded perfectionist, and have been known to use "whilst" in an essay. (Got deducted for "archaic" wording. Sheesh.) I am usually rather non-confrontational, but I do love a good debate. I'm not sarcastic at all. Really. And whatever you might think, I am introverted. Really.

Yes, that was a really long introduction. If you read all that, you get a complimentary virtual cookie, just baked on my over-clocked computer.

See you around. *tips hat*

I'm hooked.

Thanks for the cookie.

Oh yeah .. Welcome aboard
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Well, as we have almost the same avvie, it seemed inevitable.

Enjoy it!

. . . "saslou said as an afterthought."
    "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something." Westley, from "The Princess Bride"

Howdy! Welcome on board. Wow, 20 something cats, eh? That's a lot of hungry meowing, I bet. Enjoy your stay.

It's always something... Array PuddleRiver's Avatar

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi

Hello Sky and PuddleRiver, nice to meet you both.

Haha, yea, they do meow a lot. They are tons of fun to have around, though.
    "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something." Westley, from "The Princess Bride"