User Tag List

Thread: Hello~

MBTI
    ISTP

Default Hello~

Hello! I stumbled upon this site while spending ample time looking into personality types late at night, and figured I'd sign up... I've been struggling with an identity crisis the past few days, and poking around forums has helped me alleviate this. And joining seemed like a good way to end it once and for all.

I'm very much an ISTP - can barely find an argument against the description, honestly, though I've never been professionally tested. And... I barely know what an Enneagram is, or how to interpret the results of them.

I don't really know what else to say... I guess that's just my nature talking though

Happy to meet you all! In this very non-descriptive/self-telling introduction... >>;
    Introverted (I) 84.38% Sensing (S) 55.32% Thinking (T) 64.86% Perceiving (P) 59.46%

RDF

Welcome! It's always good to have another SP around.

Yes, this is a good message board for help with an identity crisis. Psychology subjects of every kind are explored here. You can research on your own and just skim through interesting-sounding threads or you can ask questions and discuss your experiences or viewpoints with others, according to your comfort level with the subject.

You don't have to be an expert on personality type or be professionally tested to get started here. If you're pretty sure that you're an ISTP, then you're way ahead of many longstanding members. (Many members are still trying to figure out one or more letters of their type.) You'll pick the rest up as you go. Feel free to ask questions; people here like mentoring newbies on the subject of personality type.

Enneagram in particular has its own special forum. But it's not required or anything. I've been a member here for years and don't have a clue what my own Enneagram number is. I just stay out of that particular forum, and then I don't have to worry about it.

Again, welcome!

Phantonym

Welcome!

WELCOME.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, nice to meetcha.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

Hello frozen-ozzie and welcome! Are you from Oz? If so, you're username is very appropriate. It's been very cold here the past few days..

MBTI
    ISTP

Thanks everyone! I'm spending a lot of time perusing the forums, and learning a lot~

Maddy: I'm not, actually, though it's one of my three top vacation desires. It's in relation to my last name, and is a nickname~ (and I'm always cold )
    Introverted (I) 84.38% Sensing (S) 55.32% Thinking (T) 64.86% Perceiving (P) 59.46%