User Tag List

Banned

Default HELP ME! I don't know my type (MBTI)

OKay, first of all I've taken the personality indicator tests and I've gotten various results. Your opinions are valued so speak with total honesty and sincerity :P I'll just start by telling you guys a few things about myself (put on your stalker mode. loljk):

I re-read my forum posts after posting to make any correction or edits.. so I guess I'm a perfectionist to some degree?

At first, when I get a new desk, I enjoy organizing things by placing the items in their appropriate places. As time passes like a month or so, it starts to get messy and I do have the feeling that I should organize them, but I become lazy. But I use the Force on myself and really just re-organize them. Then I feel productive suddenly and be productive throughout the whole day.

Mostly, I procrastinate and do my homework late, but I do become depressed and regretful that I had actually procrastinated and that I wished I could have done it earlier. (doesn't everyone feel that way? lol)

I'm not really the people type person. I don't connect to people well, but I tend to make random conversations with strangers if I feel like it (just for the heck of it). And if a an environmental awareness person politely asks me to sign a small petition, I simply lie to him or her, "Sorry, but I'm late for something. Maybe you could make signs that portray your goals." because i feel i may waste time doing so. haha

I like actions. I like outdoor activities such as driving recklessly in the freeway, boating, playing soccer, piloting an airplane, etc, because they bring new experiences every time I do them. I don't particularly enjoy running because it's, well, i dunno.. boring? Nothing to do but run, run, run for years and years... unless I run with people then I'm fine. I don't know why but I enjoy the company when doing boring activities.

I like to write. I can definitely see myself as a creative writer or as a video game designer. I also enjoy listening to music as well as making remixes or completely composing my own. People tell me that my compositions are emotional and dramatic. Most of my Feeler (sounds perverted lol) friends like my music, but most of my Thinker friends comment how it sounds too emotional for their taste.

Speaking of music, I enjoy a WIDE variety of music. Not sure how wide? Maybe wider than your music teacher. I enjoy (not in order of preference): pop, rock, heavy metal, ballads, country, classical music, film/video game music, hip hop, new age, techno, dance, and even funky-fusions such as pop + heavy metal, techno + ballads, rock + new age, etc.

I enjoy brainstorming ideas with either myself or others. I'd also imagine random things, such as the sky being purple at night or if I could make a current situation and make it into a side-story, etc. I just feel that I'm balanced between S and N but don't know which I'm more inclined to.

I'm not particularly outgoing. Most of the times, I'm quiet. I feel the need to go outside and have an adventure with action or think of new ideas for my music composition, video game, or a thriller book. Rather than talking with groups of people, I'd rather DO something with groups of people.

In my high school, I found soccer, music theory, and french to be my best subjects. I also excelled at beginning math but gradually worsened as I took harder courses. I wanted to join cartooning club and a creative writing club called "the Writer's Bloc" but I'd thought it'd be too much work so I decided against it. (I think you should get the gist that I'm lazy as a sloth, even if it comes to my interests)

I have very few close friends and many acquaintances.

I don't really care about certain things, such as rules. I don't mind them; I see them as unimportant things for me. I will either enforce them or break them at will. I also tend to behave like this (don't know how to explain atm): For example, one person gets stopped midway through the exit from the cafeteria when a staff member stops him and reminds him that food cannot be taken outside the dining hall. These two kids in front of me question that, saying to one another, "What's the point? He was in the middle of eating that burger yet he's stopped?" I feel annoyed by these kids' remarks. Why can't they just mind their own business and be like, "Oh well, sucks for him."

I think that would be enough to fill your brains with my personal information.. if you have any questions then ask

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

OMG! CALL 911 ASAP!!!

Jk...You seem to be ESFP to me. But it's just a guess based on what you've given.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

OMG! CALL 911 ASAP!!!

Jk...You seem to be ESFP to me. But it's just a guess based on what you've given.

Banned

can I ask for some type of explanation from the tawanda?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

My impression, from the relatively limited info in the OP:

ENFP, 7w6 sx/sp, SEI-Fe (ISFp).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    My impression, from the relatively limited info in the OP:

ENFP, 7w6 sx/sp, SEI-Fe (ISFp).
    your argument invites... question

i only understand the ENFP/ISFp but what of the 7w6 sx/sp, SEI-Fe? i'm kinda lazy to google those, so if you don't mind..

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Sure.

First part is your MBTI type, which you probably know a little about already.

Second part (the numbers) is your Enneagram type, which I believe to be Seven (Enthusiast) with a Six (Loyalist) wing; and with instinctual variants in the order of Sexual (sx), Self-Preservation (sp), and Social (so).

The third part (and perhaps the most useful if used properly, but which also unfortunately has the steepest learning curve) is your Socionics type, which I believe to be Sensory Ethical Introvert, otherwise known as SEI or ISFp, of the Ethical subtype.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Phantonym

Welcome to the forums! As to your type...stick around and you'll figure it out eventually.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    can I ask for some type of explanation from the tawanda?
    I can definitely say that you are ExxP (you explain above how you focus yourself to be around others and making small talk around strangers, and P because you don't seem to rely on systems or planning ahead as much).

As for N vs S and T vs F...you didn't really give that much to go off of in order to guess more accurately, so like I said, it was just a guess based off of what you've given.

Looking back, you seem to have the writing style of an N, but I just said S...because you could be like me and have a balanced N-S. In which case, you should choose to what you relate to functioning more as.

I said F because nothing you've described really sounds T to me.