User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Even Nixon Thought Justly

Well OK I can't be so sure about that, but I'm an ENTJ and so was he.

Sup guys. Like I said in another thread, I am in love with an ISTP and cant get enough of the girl. Even if sometimes shes had enough of me. :P

I'm an insane idealist who was ridiculed on another board because of how ambitious and unrealistic seeming my views are.

I hate the world today, it hurts me so bad to see things as they are. The ENTP in me thinks up wonderful ideas my ENTJ side wants to realize, things that I know beyond a shadow would help drastically.

New Hydroponic growing super-structure. Individualized "Mass-Transit" that's clean efficient cheap and quick. An infrastructure that promotes better foot/car traffic as well as a huge number of locations and designs to allow for Parkour training. A massive super-structure the size of a major city where people of violent and ill-repute could go to get out their anger and aggression on people just like them, to earn money and fame in a new-styled WWE with death waivers and real weaponry.

I want to rebuild the forests but more than that I want to fund research that leads to a new tree that thrives in saltwater and can float on its roots buoyancy alone. Using this tree it would be my desire to create a new forest-island within the center of every major ocean, creating a new habitat for animals and more importantly creating a gigantic plant source to eat the carbon in the atmosphere and produce more oxygen, a better for us and still effective greenhouse gas.

It's my interest to try and find a way to make ethanol the new oil, being used for everything from vehicle fuel to power plant fuel in plants using jet-engine style liquid-fuel injected turbines.

And much much more, but I'd rather seem kinda nuts at the start than flamingly batshit insane.

Reeses Pieces be with you.
    Last edited by Makaub; 01-27-2008 at 03:37 AM. Reason: adding sig
    This is life. So go and have a ball. Because the world don't move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have...my opening statement. Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Ummm... welcome?

Your ideas are rather overwhelming. But I'd like to hear more about them. How about one to start?

I'd like to hear more about Individualized "Mass-Transit" please. (The public transportation here sucks.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hello!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Hello! have some welcome points and please fill out this questionaire!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...pe-survey.html
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Now, you don't plan to take over this board do you.

hello and welcome.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Welcome!

Btw, Nixon might have been INTJ, but meh...close enough.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ

hydroponic super structure...that's one way towards peace.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy it
    Have some welcomepoints!
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

You had me at "Reese's pieces".
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENTJ

Thank's for the welcome all. Damn glad you guys are smarter and more welcoming than the last MBTI forum I sought out.

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Ummm... welcome?

Your ideas are rather overwhelming. But I'd like to hear more about them. How about one to start?

I'd like to hear more about Individualized "Mass-Transit" please. (The public transportation here sucks.)
    Well, aside from the insane road modifications I've thought of, imagine an underground system, of 1-4 passenger pod-styled "cars" attached to a fixed system. Like a subway, it would have stations and a small fare, but unlike one, due to the small size of the components buisnesses and commercial centers would be able to have exist built into the lower area of the building, allowing an insane upgrade in mobility.

I imagine a highway system, 3 layers vertically with dual lanes, massive center walls and other measures to prevent driving on the wrong side of the road unless you want to so badly that you're willing to spend half an hour thinking about it. Ramps that connect them all, and instead of a speed limit a speed minimum like the Autobahn. I of course want the license aquisition process to be made harder, there are too many stupid people driving. This super-highway would stretch globally, linking the continents at the closest points using a special system designed to give the highway segments the leeway they would need to hold to 2 continents and not be ripped in half by a simply 1.0 earthquake moving the crust.

I see no reason to omit motor vehicles from use, driving is just too fun. Making it safer and simpler is a good second.

My imagination has built an entire planet of idea, and I would love to spill my brain's juices into the forum in any way you all would like. I'm such an attention whore. <3
    This is life. So go and have a ball. Because the world don't move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have...my opening statement. Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog.