User Tag List

Thread: Voila! Yet another of those afflicted with chronic daydreaming disorder!

Default Voila! Yet another of those afflicted with chronic daydreaming disorder!

So, my name is James. I'm an ENFP 4w3 sx/so, an IEI-Fe in Socionics, an rL|U|eI, and I seem to be more of an Architect in Keirsey's system. I'm 17 years of age, and live in the Catskills in New York state (though my family may be moving to Phoenix, Arizona soon given my father's business commitments, he's a high-level executive in a certain business and does most of his work in the Southwest). I'm currently a student at a third-rate community college near my house. I'm actually writing this as I slack off on studying for History of Western Civilization 2 and Introduction to Ethics exams. I'm also utterly indecisive about my major or career path, having changed my mind countless times, often roughly 20 times in the same day. Actually... you could say I'm that indecisive about just about everything, really.

Like many ENFPs, you could say I'm something of a shy extrovert. I'm energized by talking to people (or more often, intentionally annoying them ), but essentially live inside my own head, and am often socially awkward or nervous. My username doesn't do my spaceiness justice - my mind lives somewhere high above outer space, far above even Cloudcuckooland.

My interests include coming up with random theories for random things, connecting completely unrelated subjects and/or entertainment media together with inane theories, pulling explanations for things out of my ass rather than relying on pesky "evidence," philosophy, political science, economics, sociology, anthropology, physics, and theater arts, as well as exploring the outdoors (especially the forest near my house, and hiking around the Catskills) .

I have many weird quirks, among them my acting out for attention and need for an audience to bounce my random theories off of, and my compulsive love of adventure (I've actually gotten... excited when I got lost in the Chinese ghetto of Liverpool with my family on vacation once, because it meant an adventure to get back to the hotel). I also can be somewhat power-hungry and manipulative at times.

Hooray for incoherent rambling! Hello everyone!

7w6 sx/sp
    ILE Ti

*waves wildly*

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Welcome! Hooray for rambling, indeed!

It's always something... Array PuddleRiver's Avatar

Hi Welcome ramblin' man! Glad to meet you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi