INFP

Welcome aboard, Will!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

hello
    I am also new around here and i end up here because of good friend of mine... I am 24 years old, not married, no kids, no girlfriend (girls hate me the most) ..
    i am a strugling infp that is fighting with himself and with society...Is very agitated, can't focus, and is very random in his way in life but luck covered my ass by now.When i fall in abys something brings me out all time..the nature will not let me die..I think nature is like a chesire cat and everytime a suicide thought comes to me it "laughs" at me....I am unfortunetly very sensitive to things around me and battle inside myself eat me piece by piece day by day...
    Damn ... this is a big introduction...
    Another thing: i am the black sheep in my family and relatives .... People usually are afraid of me... yes of course they can beat me but they can't win on me... i am too random in actions ..People say that i am weird, impredictable,childish, idealist ..

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by badsykes View Post
    hello
    I am also new around here and i end up here because of good friend of mine...
    i am a strugling infp that is fighting with himself and with society...Is very agitated, can't focus, and is very random in his way in life but luck covered my ass by now.When i fall in abys something brings me out all time..the nature will not let me die..I think nature is like a chesire cat and everytime a suicide thought comes to me it "laughs" at me....I am unfortunetly very sensitive to things around me and battle inside myself eat me piece by piece day by day...
    Another thing: i am the black sheep in my family and relatives .... People usually are afraid of me... yes of course they can beat me but they can't win on me... i am too random in actions
    Hi BadSkyes.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by badsykes View Post
    hello
    I am also new around here and i end up here because of good friend of mine...
    Another thing: i am the black sheep in my family and relatives .... People usually are afraid of me... yes of course they can beat me but they can't win on me... i am too random in actions
    to you, badsykes. I hope that maybe you will glean some good information on MBTIc to help you in your struggles. Being an INFP is not easy, but it's manageable. Give me a PM if you ever need to talk. And by the way, welcome!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

Hello
    thx for warm welcome..