User Tag List

First 12

Smile A Fair Go

Quote Originally Posted by starlight View Post
    Hey guys ,just thought i'd introduce myself on here. My name is clair,im 21 and live in the uk. I am a bit obsessed with personality type so i guess i've come to the right place hopin to learn about other people and more about myself.
    Hi Clair, Welcome to Central. We are devoted to personality so we will be devoted to your personality. However personality remains stable throughout our life. Ask any mother and she will tell you her babies are born with their personality. However there is something equally as stable as personality and that is culture. But they are not very keen to discuss culture here. You might say the personality faction is flourishing while the culture faction is languishing.

But I can tell you are a cultured person who would feel right at home in the culture faction. In fact you may already be a fan of the Culture Club. Of course you may not be a political person but if you are, the Culture faction is waiting for you.

All we want is a fair go.

MBTI
    INFP

thanks very much for the welcome guys, my username is named after the muse song, im a very big fan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

hola, we'll add you to the gigantic INFP pile, which is next to the more massive INTP pile.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Awesome! More INFP wimminz What's your experience with types? Are you good at typing? If so, what types are your closest friends and family?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Hi Clair, Welcome to Central. We are devoted to personality so we will be devoted to your personality. However personality remains stable throughout our life. Ask any mother and she will tell you her babies are born with their personality. However there is something equally as stable as personality and that is culture. But they are not very keen to discuss culture here. You might say the personality faction is flourishing while the culture faction is languishing.

But I can tell you are a cultured person who would feel right at home in the culture faction. In fact you may already be a fan of the Culture Club. Of course you may not be a political person but if you are, the Culture faction is waiting for you.

All we want is a fair go.
    Lol! ENFP Te...

What did she say that implied that she was uncertain about personality and it's stability and the possibility that it could change letters over time (of course our personalities change over time with the use of the lower order cognitive functions and their development?)

I don't think culture is languishing. Just changing crazy fast with the expansion of the internet.

I don't know any INFP's IRL but I'm pretty sure not all of them are extremely political, bleeding heart liberals.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

Junior Member ClearHeartGreyFlower's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi hi! I love INFPs.
    Extroverted (E) 55.88% | Introverted (I) 44.12%
    Intuitive (N) 80.65% | Sensing (S) 19.35%
    Feeling (F) 69.7% | Thinking (T) 30.3%
    Perceiving (P) 71.43% | Judging (J) 28.57%

Last night a little dancer
    came dancing to my door
    Last night my little angel
    came pumping on the floor
    She said "Come on baby
    I got a licence for love
    And if it expires pray
    help from above"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    INFP

Awesome! More INFP wimminz What's your experience with types? Are you good at typing? If so, what types are your closest friends and family?
    I did the mbtii test at my university scoring about 70% introversion, 75% intuition,62% feeling and 24% perceiving. I take the results of the test as a general guide to how people are and how they make decisions but not as exact descriptions.
    My experience with types has been mostly with SPs and SJS. My mum is an ESFJ,Dad an ISFJ , sister an ISFP. They live very much in the present day, while i'm head in the clouds daydreaming about the future and forming crazy ideas
    My closest friends are ESFP(female),ISFP(female),ISTJ, (female)ESTP(male) and ENTP (female). I have rarely met another person with intuition function except the ENTP. We have the greatest connection in terms of understanding each other and love of silly humour.
    As for for typing people I can sometimes guess but im not always sure i have it right. I'm quite shy in real life so i find it hard to strike conversations with new people and get to know them well.
    I can usually spot ENFJs and ENFPs from their charisma, NF humour,kindness to others plus because they are lovely people
    I would love to meet more introvert NFs and NTS, i guess online there is a better chance of that

MBTI
    FREE

Welcome to the forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Yo.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."