User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Default Lurking isn't enough......

.... so I wanted to post at least one time

I saw me occasionally struggling about my mind in the last time, so I were wondering how it actually works in detail. Seeking for simplicity, I just looked for psychometric tests on bing. That way, I got to this weird thing called "typology", studied it a bit, and ended up here.

Until now, I just read really much, but didn't post a single time because a) I don't like arguing if I don't feel fully informed b) I'm german, so my english maybe isn't extraordinary good c)I like reading more than writing anyway.

So, moin, or rather hi, to everyone, and feel free to ask me whatever you want to know.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I can already see myself mixing you up with Metamorphosis. Heyo! and welcome!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

^I did so too!

Moin reminds me of the Danish southern word for hello? møjn. Guten Abend (:
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Phantonym

Welcome to the forums! *insert something humorous and witty, yet grammatically and logically incorrect in Deutsch *

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I can already see myself mixing you up with Metamorphosis. Heyo! and welcome!
    I'm already known for being chaotic. There's no point mixing up a mind that's not ordered anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    ^I did so too!

Moin reminds me of the Danish southern word for hello? møjn. Guten Abend (:
    Plattdüütsch, in which moin is the usual greeting, is in fact really similar to danish - I can even talk with them, though I never learned their language.^^

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Well they do talk funny in the South of Denmark and I bet they cross the border all the time to get cheap coke cans? .. German is not hard to talk, every Dane had had it for at least three years in school ^^ ..

So you been in Denmark? What do you think of our little flat country?

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    Well they do talk funny in the South of Denmark and I bet they cross the border all the time to get cheap coke cans? .. German is not hard to talk, every Dane had had it for at least three years in school ^^ ..

So you been in Denmark? What do you think of our little flat country?
    I have to admit that I recognize not much because it was some years ago - I were in the Lego-park, but I still know it was really funny for me back then.^^ In the recent past, I only met one once, it was pretty easy to talk to him.

Also, did you ever heard about the comic "scandinavia-and-the-world" by humon? It just came to my mind because you're danish. It's pretty funny AND informational(but informational rather for uneducated non-scandinavians I think^^) imho, and Denmark is a main character there.

link to the most recent comic: No joints for children - Humon Comics

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Haha!

Well Denmark is known for Christiania (:

- The City Of Bones