User Tag List

12 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Default I've Been Here Awhile...

I didn't really know that this area existed until a few weeks ago and I thought it'd be weird to post here since I'm not really 'new' here. I thought I'd just make a thread for any questions that you may have about me. So, yeah, ask away. Some of you may know I exist here and even if this is the case don't be afraid. I don't bite. that is a blatant lie.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

What's your favorite color?

Are you in school? Working? Both?

Do you have pets? If so, what kind(s)?

What got you into MBTI?

What's the funniest thing that you happened to you inthe past 30 days?

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Phantonym

Better late than never, I suppose. Glad to have you on board. I don't do questions.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    What's your favorite color?

Are you in school? Working? Both?

Do you have pets? If so, what kind(s)?

What got you into MBTI?

What's the funniest thing that you happened to you inthe past 30 days?

-Halla
    My favorite color is Burgundy. I not only like the color, but the way it sounds... Burgundy. I am working and going to college, I work at PP Murph's (Papa Murphy's Pizza) and I go to Ozark Technical College (It's free ).

I was introduced to it by my teacher who had her classes take it. From there I used it to figure out more about myself (self-actualization and all that). Other than that it's more of a distraction than anything. When I look at something I try to figure out which combination of functions I'm trying to use, when I look at someone I try to figure them out... I'm actually tired of it, but like any addiction it's not that simple.

Last 30 days... I went to lunch with one of my friends. After we had eaten we decided to go for a walk. As we were my father had called me and told us that the weather was getting pretty crazy, or was going to, but I disregarded it and kept walking. We got a little further and decided to turn around and we ran four blocks in rain so thick that you couldn't see in front of you. We run back and rush into the restaurant soaking wet, we never thought they'd be so interested in us and we just kind of stood there. I thought the funniest part was I think the attendants thought we were gay. They know me there and I only seem to be there with my male friends... I think it'd be funny if they did.

I have two kitties . They're so fluffy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Better late than never, I suppose. Glad to have you on board. I don't do questions.
    Then conversation?! Yeah... I figure I invest a great amount of time into this place I might as well try and build friendships .

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Then conversation?!
    I only do purty pics!!!

ReflecTcelfeR

That is very purty! I would like to go there. Hmmm, how about this:

Google Image Result for http://www.impactlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/plitvicka-waterfalls.jpg

I don't know how to embed photos... I like this one though.

Phantonym

That is very purty! I would like to go there. Hmmm, how about this:

I don't know how to embed photos... I like this one though.
    All I have to say is...

ReflecTcelfeR

I'm going to build my home at the very top and anyone who reaches me will find treasures beyond their wildest dreams, as well as the answers to all of lifes questions. It will be a magical adventure!

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

I'm going to build my home at the very top and anyone who reaches me will find treasures beyond their wildest dreams, as well as the answers to all of lifes questions. It will be a magical adventure!
    Promises, promises...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus"]You're just going to steal my kidneys...[/YOUTUBE]

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Promises, promises...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus"]You're just going to steal my kidneys...[/YOUTUBE]
    You have ruined my plan! I must have all the kidneys in the world in order to survive... That is my curse. Have you seen Llama's with Hats, or The Interview by Jason Steele?

This is his newest: YouTube - Stanley and the Pineapple