User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    You called? More furry, blinky critters
    furry, blinky critters? Did I miss something?
    INFJ, 2w1

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. " - Khalil Gibran

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by unsung truth View Post
    This is how aelan sees INFJs.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I think she likes to study us.

Welcome!!

Edit: Kiddo, love the photograph!! We're so adorable!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

ah-heee! They're just the type I've most difficulty trying to find a common identifier in. Right now it is the default group - if I can't figure out a type, it's an INFJ, but that's not a nice way to go about it?

So I'm kinda trying to collect all you bush-babies for study but you keep rambling all over the basket. *sigh*

*runs to pick up casca and pops her in the basket again*

furry, blinky critters. On surface so far, they're seemingly huggable, but they've claws, and they get away with a wide-eyed, I don't understand, when they're seeking to understand. I don't know. It is a mix of cynicism/innocence/idealism that's hard to describe. It makes me want to poke them, but I think they'd act injured.

So.. Post more please.

*pops Kiddo back into the basket too*

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

but you didn't tell us what you wanted from us on your list?!? *lets out wail*

thanks for sharing though! always nice to get to know the new meat!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I'm just curious about how other INFJs handle their traits.
    How other personalities are.
    How you guys use this info in your lives.

share and learn from experiences/thoughts

maybe express myself a bit
    INFJ, 2w1

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. " - Khalil Gibran

MBTI
    INFJ

Aelan, I'm not on that list. You hurt my feelings.

Honestly, I don't take my INFJ label seriously. People are really, really complex beings that change through every frame of time. I first picked up a book about personality reading so I could enhance my communication skills, and the whole thing was based on the MBTI. Not to be hypocritical, I took the test and was verified. Knowledge of the MBTI is just another component in my life, and I call on it when I want. I don't let it define me: only I do that.

-A

"Je ne craignais pas de mourir
    Mais de mourir sans etre illumine."

"I was not afraid to die,
    But to die without being enlightened."

-Comte de Saint-Germain, La Tres Sainte-Trinisophie

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    ah-heee! They're just the type I've most difficulty trying to find a common identifier in. Right now it is the default group - if I can't figure out a type, it's an INFJ, but that's not a nice way to go about it?

So I'm kinda trying to collect all you bush-babies for study but you keep rambling all over the basket. *sigh*

*runs to pick up casca and pops her in the basket again*

furry, blinky critters. On surface so far, they're seemingly huggable, but they've claws, and they get away with a wide-eyed, I don't understand, when they're seeking to understand. I don't know. It is a mix of cynicism/innocence/idealism that's hard to describe. It makes me want to poke them, but I think they'd act injured.

So.. Post more please.

*pops Kiddo back into the basket too*
    I saw somewhere that INFJs are described at cold on the outside and warm and fuzzy on the inside... so i suppose your critter analogy might work

You're gonna find yourself confounded by a few things like different environments, different amounts of development in preferences, and the fairly low amount of us, but I suppose u have a nice list of INFJs there. Ill try and give you some insights
    INFJ, 2w1

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Aelan, I'm not on that list. You hurt my feelings.

Honestly, I don't take my INFJ label seriously. People are really, really complex beings that change through every frame of time. I first picked up a book about personality reading so I could enhance my communication skills, and the whole thing was based on the MBTI. Not to be hypocritical, I took the test and was verified. Knowledge of the MBTI is just another component in my life, and I call on it when I want. I don't let it define me: only I do that.

-A

Aww. My bad. *pops Alchemist into the basket too*

wildcat had it that the types will only describe personalities as far as the personalities can fit the defined dichotomies. Loopholes otherwise doesn't make anyone less of a person. Perhaps dig out that thread if you're interested.

AllAboutSoul
    athenian200
    cafe
    cascademn
    dissonance
    faith
    Hotherym
    Jen
    Kiddo
    Kyrielle
    MJ_
    nightning
    Shinzon
    Silently Honest
    The Alchemist
    theshadow
    Toonia(?)
    unsung truth
    Wandering

I saw somewhere that INFJs are described at cold on the outside and warm and fuzzy on the inside... so i suppose your critter analogy might work

You're gonna find yourself confounded by a few things like different environments, different amounts of development in preferences, and the fairly low amount of us, but I suppose u have a nice list of INFJs there. Ill try and give you some insights
    Thank you. There'll be differences in all types, but it is the commonalities I'm trying to identify, but am so far not able to. With the other types, there'd be at least one trait that rings true. With the INFJ, that is hard to perceive, them being observers vs active participants than most. I suppose a lack of them IRL hampers me too.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm beginning to think that a lot of INFJs like manga and anime, but that may just be an INF thing. Also, a lot of people like manga and anime period; and an interest in a certain type of media isn't solid as a personality trait. Oh well.

I've peeked at Wildcat's threads here and there, but I haven't taken out the time to really dive in. They're really interesting, and I like the idea of being a loophole or the exception to the rules. I might have time tomorrow to read more.

-A
    "Je ne craignais pas de mourir
    Mais de mourir sans etre illumine."

"I was not afraid to die,
    But to die without being enlightened."

-Comte de Saint-Germain, La Tres Sainte-Trinisophie