User Tag List

First 345

Thread: Hi

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Subscribe to the thread, it'll turn up on your user CP. That's one way. I think what most people do is click "New Posts" each time, as the latest updated threads from the previous time you've logged on will be in bold there.
    Both are good suggestions. I am going to try the latter. Thanks

By the way, i forgot to mention that one of my cowokers is an ENTP. And unlike myself his results were obtained from a real (ie: not a free Internet test) assement he took a few years ago. IMHO, if his personality is indicative of ENTPs then you guys are alright. Overall he's a good cat. Granted he is very argumentative but his heart is in the right place and he has yet to let me down.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Both are good suggestions. I am going to try the latter. Thanks

By the way, i forgot to mention that one of my cowokers is an ENTP. And unlike myself his results were obtained from a real (ie: not a free Internet test) assement he took a few years ago. IMHO, if his personality is indicative of ENTPs then you guys are alright. Overall he's a good cat. Granted he is very argumentative but his heart is in the right place and he has yet to let me down.
    Darn. This is a moebius. If I say I'm not argumentative, I'd be argumentative. But if I agreed with you, I'd be argumentative. Darn INFJ constructed rubiks. :steam:

ENTPs are curious kittens. They'll mosey over and are likely to walk right into any trap you're setting up, convinced of their ability to walk away from it by a liberal dose of charm. In fact, they're like to be disappointed if you don't try bait them or if you don't want to play. They're irritating like that. But they've a tendency to lose interest fast too, bounce from one string to the next. Still learning to slow down.

MBTI
    xNTP

Darn. This is a moebius. If I say I'm not argumentative, I'd be argumentative. But if I agreed with you, I'd be argumentative. Darn INFJ constructed rubiks. :steam:

ENTPs are curious kittens. They'll mosey over and are likely to walk right into any trap you're setting up, convinced of their ability to walk away from it by a liberal dose of charm. In fact, they're like to be disappointed if you don't try bait them or if you don't want to play. They're irritating like that. But they've a tendency to lose interest fast too, bounce from one string to the next. Still learning to slow down.

Argumentative is never a bad trait if you are arguing to defend the truth. What I hate is those that are argumentative simply because they don't want to be wrong or lose.

For example my coworker will freely admit when he is wrong but if he believes he is correct, watch out. You better on you bullet proof vest

He is living proof that there is a correlation between ENTP and enneagram type 8.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Argumentative is never a bad trait if you are arguing to defend the truth. What I hate is those that are argumentative simply because they don't want to be wrong or lose.

For example my coworker will freely admit when he is wrong but if he believes he is correct, watch out. You better on you bullet proof vest

He is living proof that there is a correlation between ENTP and enneagram type 8.
    I think arguments to win would not be a trademark of mature ENTPs. It becomes a Pyrrhic victory. Methinks all immature sorts could be out to win - whether the argument takes a passive aggression or upfront arguments per se then depends on the person.

Coda: I posted on your INFJ/INTJ thread before your last post.. I think you missed it? (yes, another ENTP test).

MBTI
    xNTP

I think arguments to win would not be a trademark of mature ENTPs. It becomes a Pyrrhic victory. Methinks all immature sorts could be out to win - whether the argument takes a passive aggression or upfront arguments per se then depends on the person.

Coda: I posted on your INFJ/INTJ thread before your last post.. I think you missed it? (yes, another ENTP test).
    Yeah, I think I'm missing a lot. I have been so entranced with this forum and posted so much today that I'm afraid I muight have sacrificed quality for quantity.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Yeah, I think I'm missing a lot. I have been so entranced with this forum and posted so much today that I'm afraid I muight have sacrificed quality for quantity.
    lol. How do you think some of us reached 1,000 posts in less than 2 months.

this forum is a blackhole for an ENTP like me. It is like a shiny, shimmering basket of wee things that I could spend hours rummaging through, and come back and find the first has changed.

It is the reason I need sleep and focus more too.

MBTI
    xNTP

lol. How do you think some of us reached 1,000 posts in less than 2 months.

this forum is a blackhole for an ENTP like me. It is like a shiny, shimmering basket of wee things that I could spend hours rummaging through, and come back and find the first has changed.

It is the reason I need sleep and focus more too.
    Sleep is overrated. If you are happy then keep posting!

MBTI
    GONE

Hi Dave!

Wow, you already have 247 posts and I just saw your reply in another thread and thought gee, where have I been? I should be more friendly and hop on the welcome wagon.

Welcome!

But, now I'm confused. I thought you were ESFP from your avatar/profile and then the welcome thread says INTJ...

Is this INTJ humor?

Truth be told, I was really excited to see an ESFP and a male one at that on the forum. I was hoping you could scare the bejeezus out of another NT armchair intellectual the next time they wantonly bash one of our MBTI 'beer can crushing on forehead' cousins (which would be you...?) Seriously, we need to keep people on their toes! A nice equilibrium

So...are you going by INTJ or ESFP? Help an ENFP sister out.

Thanks.

And either way, glad to have you here!

P.S. Are you a NYC native? I love talking and hearing about NYC so let me know if you can indulge me in such banter with my wide-eyed CA eyes. :twinkle, twinkle:

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Hi Dave!

Wow, you already have 247 posts and I just saw your reply in another thread and thought gee, where have I been? I should be more friendly and hop on the welcome wagon.

Welcome!

But, now I'm confused. I thought you were ESFP from your avatar/profile and then the welcome thread says INTJ...

Is this INTJ humor?

Truth be told, I was really excited to see an ESFP and a male one at that on the forum. I was hoping you could scare the bejeezus out of another NT armchair intellectual the next time they wantonly bash one of our MBTI 'beer can crushing on forehead' cousins (which would be you...?) Seriously, we need to keep people on their toes! A nice equilibrium

So...are you going by INTJ or ESFP? Help an ENFP sister out.

Thanks.

And either way, glad to have you here!

P.S. Are you a NYC native? I love talking and hearing about NYC so let me know if you can indulge me in such banter with my wide-eyed CA eyes. :twinkle, twinkle:
    Thank you for that warm welcome.

In my heart I believe that I am some sort of Idealist (NF). As for my exact type? I do not know.

To answer your second question, I am a Bronx boy, born and raised. I love NYC. It's my home and might always be. Feel free to ask me any questions about NYC you might have. I'd be happy to answer them.

MBTI
    INFP

Wow! 30+ posts per day! I'm impressed!
    I just love your smiling beagle avatar, Dave... is this your pup? btw, welcome!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters