Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

Default Yes, I get to talk about me! [insert just-as-planned gif here]

LOL! So I am making an introduction after all.

Honestly, I joined wanting to see the epic profile of the 4-personality, but for some reason it's no longer accessible to people who don't join, even though weeks ago it was? Either way, it's one of the best 4 profiles I've found, so I just had to read it again, so I joined, lol. I love reading about me more than I love talking about me, and I really love talking about me. Of course, I also like it when people talk about them! I find the other me-universes quite fascinating, 'cause they're nothing like me, hehe!

Also, can I just point out, the No-SPAM question is LOL? "What colour is the sky?" Of course, my first instinct was to reply with something immature for the sake of my own amusement, like "It's lol-coloured!" but instead I typed, "It's blue, I think?" but it wouldn't accept that response! So I was forced to type the boring obvious answer, which puts a slight damp in my retarded idea of creativity. But now that that's over, it's time to talk about me! This place looks exciting and shit so I think I will stay after all.

I tend to go where the wind takes me, but if I use a rock and a rope to tie myself here the wind can't do shit, lolo. I tried looking up the rules (usually when you come to a new forum, there is a big banner saying READ THE RULES WENCH!! but it doesn't appear to be the case here - I like that! Rules have their reasons, but it's annoying to be bombarded by them the minute one arrives to a new cyberplanet) and I found them but I had to look around, XD, so that's interesting.

Anyways.

My name is Prinz (variation of Prince, irl last name, hah!). I'm a 22 y.o. guy from Cuba (hurr durr my avatar) but I live in Canada, and have lived here for almost a decade now. I live in Ottawa but I want to move to Vancouver because I MISS THE OCEAN SO BADLY OH GOD I AM LIKE THE LITTLE MERMAID EXCEPT NOT WHERE IS MY OCEAN WHAT IS THIS LAKE THING plus it's one of Canadia's coolest cities, so there. I go to university (this is my 3rd year) where I study exciting matters such as French, Italian, and Linguistics (the applied kind, with some theory on the side).

I'm Leo Sun and Sagittarius Moon and I was born in the Year of the [Earth] Dragon. TROLOLOLOL ASTROLOGY IS SO SCIENTIFIC HURR DURR~ ;D I'm also a Slytherclaw (Hogwarts Houses are totes a personality classification system). And of course, my MBTI type is INFP, and my Enneagram type is 4w5. But, while I love Enneagram, I don't find my MBTI type very good at describing me. It matches all my functions perfectly, so I don't see how I can have it wrong, but all these profiles online are like... not me. Things like "conflict-avoidant" and "peacemaker" do not describe me very well... So that's part of the reason I've come here, to learn more about it and discuss it; maybe I've just visited all the wrong sites, XD.

^ my reaction to most INFP profiles out there

^ my reaction to the Enneagram ("Omg yeees that's so me!!!")

Anyways, so that's that. I'm hopelessly addicted to music (all kinds of music, from Tsukiko Amano to Lady Gaga to Gorillaz to Vienna Teng to Kalafina), my favourite movie ever is Memoirs of a Geisha (fave Disney one is The Princess and the Frog!), pretty much the only videogame I really play is Pokémon, my favourite animé is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, and a few of my favourite books OF ALL TIME include: The Black Corsair by Emilio Salgari, Captain Storm by Emilio Salgari, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Éxupery, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, and Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Federico García Lorca's and Jacques Prévert's poetry.

I like going to the theatre more than I like going to the movies, but for money reasons I go to the latter more often. Speaking of theatre! My Shakespeare One True Love is Hamlet; I don't care how angsty and foolish it is, I just love it so (mostly because in ends in death, hahaha!! I love tragedies). When we enacted it in my English class, I chose the role of Polonius, which is oddly fitting since the old fool loves to blather on and on and on until your damn eardrums bleed lol. I don't watch TV at all period, but I do watch quite a few TV shows online, including (omg here we go): America's Next Top Model, Brothers and Sisters, Castle, Charmed, Desperate Housewives, Firefly (WHY DID FOX CANCEL THIS OMG RAAAEEEGGG), NCIS, Supernatural, True Blood, and The Venture Brothers.

...JFC, I talk a lot. Okay if you actually read all that SO-TELL-ME-ABOUT-URSELF BS, you deserve a reward, don't you agree? How about some ice cream? Specifically, some CAZWELL ICE CREAM? ;D Meet me at the ice cream truck, I'll buy you an ice cream~

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR LOLCATS, BECAUSE CATURDAY IS UPON US~!!!

<-- me rn (on chocolate, not drugs!)

<--- o wait, that's no cat!

<--- loool

lol omg i love cats so much hahaha. <3 too bad i don't have one 'cause i can't afford to take care of a kitteh, sniff. ;-;

P.S. Yeah, I'm actually 22, I just type like I'm 12, lololo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P.P.S. Yeah, okay, no, I can actually be serious when a discussion warrants it. But an intro post is just begging for some lulz.
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

MBTI
    ISTx

Good gracious, what an introductory post... I'm going to have to break it into parts and read a piece or two a day.

Welcome aboard!

Phantonym

WELCOME!!!! You're just a fun, fun, fun firecracker, aren't you?!?!?!

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Welcome to the forum, but holy crap man...

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Good gracious, what an introductory post... I'm going to have to break it into parts and read a piece or two a day.

Welcome aboard!
    thanks for the welcome bb! And eat read away, for there will be plenty left tomorrow, haha. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    WELCOME!!!! You're just a fun, fun, fun firecracker, aren't you?!?!?!
    lol, is your username a reference to the No-SPAM question? Also, I'm not that fun. ;P I'm just highly expressive and easily excited~

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Welcome to the forum, but holy crap man...
    Oh you~! Thanks for the welcome. I promise I'm not this OMGWOOO most of the time, lol.
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh hey, i think you should do a video in the type me video thread. I for one would love to see it!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Flamingo View Post
    lol, is your username a reference to the No-SPAM question? Also, I'm not that fun. ;P I'm just highly expressive and easily excited~
    Indeed, it is. Oh you can't hide fun, fun is...fun.

Enjoy your stay in the forums!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Welcome!!

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

lol, very cute introduction welcome~

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Oh hey, i think you should do a video in the type me video thread. I for one would love to see it!
    I second this!

I just bothered to read your entire intro post. Awesome!
    Did you eat chocolate before posting it?