User Tag List

MBTI
    EPIC

Default Looks like there's a new ISTP

Hey there. I'm Idec. I came here thinking I was an INTP but it turns out ISTP seems more of a fit, which means I have more in common with my ISFJ fiancée than I thought. I always think of the SF in ISFJ to stand for San Francisco. Actually, these are the first things that come to mind when I look at all of them:

INTP: INTeresting Procrastinator
    INTJ: INTeresting Jack
    INFP: INFerior Procrastinator
    INFJ: INFerior Jill
    ISTP: STP-user (STP being a brand of motor oil)
    ISTJ: Stupid Jack
    ISFP: San Francisco Procrastinator
    ISFJ: I just think of "San Francisco Bridge"
    ENTP: ENTerPrising
    ENTJ: ENTertaining
    ENFP: ENFerno
    ENFJ: ENFerno Jack
    ESTP: ESPN-watching, STP-user
    ESTJ: ESTroJen
    ESFP: ESPN
    ESFJ: ESoFaJus misspelled esophagus

Phantonym

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Idec Sdawkminn View Post
    INFJ: INFerior Jill

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh awesome you picked a type!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

hi STP-user ENFerno here

MBTI
    ISTx

I think of San Francisco too when I see SF types. Must be a California native thing.

MBTI
    EPIC

Yeah, I live in Oregon but lived my first 7 years in California.

Sky is BLUE, don't cry! Or cut yourself! I didn't mean it! Honest!

Actually, I have some preconceived unfair prejudices from what I've read of the letters. It's hard to get away from thinking this way. I don't think bad about the people who are these types, just how I feel about the possibility of ME being that type:

E: Unafraid of being heard and standing up for what you believe. Should be striven for.
    I: Quiet and likes to be alone. Comfortable, but really shouldn't be striven for.
    S: Old-fashioned, limited, close-minded view of things. Isn't adaptable and doesn't like change. Thinks anything new is not as good as how things always have been. Stuck in a rut. Dim-witted and unimaginative, or very limited imagination. Should NOT be striven for.
    N: Intelligent, bright, open-minded, likes fresh, new ideas, adaptable, with a vivid imagination. Should definitely be striven for.
    F: Weak, touchy-feely, makes decisions based on mood and later regrets, gets feelings hurt easily, people have to walk on eggshells around them. Should not be striven for, but it seems hard to get away from.
    T: Strong, logical, get over things fast. Should definitely be striven for if possible.
    J: Uptight, stubborn, and inflexible. Correlates with S in ways. At least they get things done and are on time. Usually under stress and not enjoying life. Probably should be striven for or no work would get done, but not for me.
    P: Open and easy-going. Goes with the flow. Enjoys life and has fun. Adventurous. Doesn't get work done, however, and is late for things. Probably shouldn't be striven for ALL of the time, but needs to be most of the time.

I know there is a lot of falseness and incorrect ideas here, but this is my impression of them and why it was so difficult to accept that I'm ISTP instead of INTP. Anyone care to correct my unfair and ridiculous impressions?

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I could almost swear I've seen your avatar somewhere. Did you draw it yourself?
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    EPIC

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    I could almost swear I've seen your avatar somewhere. Did you draw it yourself?
    I actually have a story about that.

It all started in my last year of high school when I was in the library. I was wanting to write another story but didn't have an idea of what I wanted it to be about. So, I opened Word and typed a few lines of random letters and spaces. Then, I ran spellchecker and picked the first word in each list it found. Then, I ran grammar check and picked the first sentence in each list it found. That gave me several unrelated sentences. I connected them by adding sentences between them and decided my story would include all of these idea in it one way or another and I started my story from the ideas I formed from them. The character names it listed were Idec, King James, Denny Bah, Yogi Ube, John G., Dr. Alynne, and others I don't recall. The story is told in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person at different times. Idec was talked about in the 1st person, so I'm Idec in the story.

2 years later, I worked at Wal-Mart. My job title was "stockman" and I wanted to change my nametag from that to something like "lackey" or "thug" because I felt like that would be a more accurate title. I finally decided to make it be "stockman" but spelled as incorrectly as possible while still being pronounced the same (as far as how we lazily pronounce things). I came up with sdawkminn. I used that name for several online accounts.

Still later, my best friend wanted me to create a character to role play with her, so I put Idec and Sdawkminn together and made up a little history about him. I use Idec Sdawkminn for all my screennames now. I decided how I wanted him to look, went to my sister who was frequently drawing anime-style characters from her head, and told her how I wanted him to look. She drew a face and it was very close to what I had imagined. I thanked her, scanned the picture, opened it in Photoshop, and colored it how I wanted.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Idec Sdawkminn View Post

ENFP: ENFerno
    I like that.

I'm going to use it, if ya don't mind.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.