User Tag List

First 123 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post

Hehe. Well, I'm an unconventional INTJ I suppose. I am the opposite of a recluse, physically. I suppose as we mature and develop "our skin" we don't need the crutch of playing hermit.

Thanks for the welcome!
    Sorry, the fact you're on the internet must have confused me.

Also, you seem much more INFJ like than INTJ like. I find this interesting. If you're INTJ and I have no reason to doubt that you are, than what causes you to appear like an INFJ. This is very very interesting indeed.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    XNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Sorry, the fact you're on the internet must have confused me.

Also, you seem much more INFJ like than INTJ like. I find this interesting. If you're INTJ and I have no reason to doubt that you are, than what causes you to appear like an INFJ. This is very very interesting indeed.
    Actually......this shouldn't surprise you but.... I noticed that as well.... and....

Of course I already have a couple of hypotheses, no that you have poignantly attracted my attention to this fact.

Well, I'm on the INTJforum under the same name. I am a bit different amongst my own kind... so to speak... I know I'm amongst a lot of other types so this could be a temporary exposure reaction... and this could be flustering my emotions a bit....hmmm. I noticed I shifted from my normal style right at the introduction, and while it took some will power still I did accomplish the non-typical... If I were always like that then... I might have drawn on a pool of experiences which would have leaned my test answers toward INFJ.. this is true... So other than a temporary sort of thing, or... wait a second...

Ok, I have a very good hypothesis. I was not able to detect the dramatic shift in my personality that has been occurring lately, not in a way that lets me sit at a verbal test and answer in a true way on key questions which, when now rereferenced to some some experiences of myself lately should have been answered in favor of F. This might indicate that I have approached a sort of XNXJ. It is an unstable configuration in my psyche, but it the experiences I am thinking of yield strong support for this hypothesis. It is even supported by the fact that this is happening through online interaction rather than in real life (at least in terms of affability and easygoingness), because the first place that changes occur is where there is least resistance.

Yes, I think I'm an XNXJ... still leaning to the INTJ configuration more than the ENFJ or INFJ. Yep.

Think of the multiverse as a party of infinite magnitude, with an infinite number of participants, and a REALLY GOOD DJ. Our lives are like mini-universes, and we are the DJ's. Play something you can live to!! :smiley_violin:

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    XNTJ

While we are nipping away at my identity, I noticed that you said in your signature that you can only become truly independent once you have developed the ability to reject all help in favor of self-reliance, to paraphrase it mildly.

I disagree. Some people can only be truly and fearlessly independent when they have forsaken an overencrusted defense mechanism which takes the form of not accepting help... especially on certain issues.

Think of the multiverse as a party of infinite magnitude, with an infinite number of participants, and a REALLY GOOD DJ. Our lives are like mini-universes, and we are the DJ's. Play something you can live to!! :smiley_violin:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

There is a lot of Ni on that post. I hope you are aware of that. *chuckles*

Quote Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
    While we are nipping away at my identity, I noticed that you said in your signature that you can only become truly independent once you have developed the ability to reject all help in favor of self-reliance, to paraphrase it mildly.

I disagree. Some people can only be truly and fearlessly independent when they have forsaken an overencrusted defense mechanism which takes the form of not accepting help... especially on certain issues.

The reason I put that in my signature is that I want to be reminded by the fact that ideals and reality are two seperate issues. As I plow my way through life along both paths. The thin line between objectivity and subjectivity.

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    XNTJ

There is a lot of Ni on that post. I hope you are aware of that. *chuckles*

The reason I put that in my signature is that I want to be reminded by the fact that ideals and reality are two seperate issues. As I plow my way through life along both paths.
    On the quote, thanks for the explanation. I'm always interested in paradoxes on those sorts of things was why it caught my eye.

Uhm, I'm going to gain knowledge socially and ask you what "Ni" means.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Off the record, don't gain social knowledge from INTP's except for the social knowledge of the fact that INTP's don't give good social knowledge.

On the record, Ni is Introverted Intuition. It is clearly dominant so that would at least limit you to either being INTJ or INFJ.

Just felt like throwing one X out of the window. Introverted people can be outgoing and social and all that, no probs. Introvertedness is a lot of time misconceived with negative traits such as shyness, lack of self-confidence, etc. But those things have nothing to do with how introverted or extraverted you are.

MBTI
    ENFP

The more the better as far as I'm concerned!!!

OOOH and 'Hi'!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    XNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    The more the better as far as I'm concerned!!!

OOOH and 'Hi'!
    Thanks Wild horses, glad to be here.

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    XNTJ

Off the record, don't gain social knowledge from INTP's except for the social knowledge of the fact that INTP's don't give good social knowledge.

On the record, Ni is Introverted Intuition. It is clearly dominant so that would at least limit you to either being INTJ or INFJ.

Just felt like throwing one X out of the window. Introverted people can be outgoing and social and all that, no probs. Introvertedness is a lot of time misconceived with negative traits such as shyness, lack of self-confidence, etc. But those things have nothing to do with how introverted or extraverted you are.
    I fully agree with your assessment. The test is far weaker than a proper Jungian assessment is. I truly am an introvert, but I do have strong extroverted tendencies in various ways that look not only like confidence. I'll keep that X in for awhile to give things a chance to clarify.

Yes I thought the "i" was introversion. Ok.

Btw, I left that ambiguity in my sentence for a reason... ah, adverbs... the possibilities are endless...

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    XNTJ

Wow, this place is much more fun than intjforum. I have noticed that there is a rather large contingent of INTJs there that think that they are better and nobler in some way than everyone else, but precious few of them can match that self-assessment with any sign of substance. The ones that did weren't at all like the stereotypes of INTJs.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!!