User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Evenin'

MBTI
    INTP

Default Evenin'

So I’ve been lurking on here for a while, somewhat to get a feel for the place, but mostly because a lot of the threads y’all have on here are fascinating. I pretty much ended up joining because some of the threads I’d read, I really wanted to respond to, but I couldn’t because, y’know, I hadn’t joined. So eventually I resolved to join! And here I am.

So! I’m 25Hour, a sophomore in college (Chemistry major). I identify pretty strongly with the INTP type, especially with the love of building things. Not physical things, generally, but strategies, abstract structures, that sorta thing (I’m a big fan of syntheses in OChem. Also of RTS games.) I’m also here to try to get rid of a minor social phobia I’ve got, which is posting on message boards and forums. It’s just something about committing my words to writing in public that gets to me... but anyway! Hello!
    Last edited by 25Hour; 01-17-2008 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Mistakenly posted

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by 25Hour View Post
    So I've been lurking on here for a while, somewhat to get a feel for the place, but mostly because a lot of the threads y'all have on here are fascinating. I pretty much ended up joining because some of the threads I'd read, I really wanted to respond to, but I couldn't because, y'know, I hadn't joined. So eventually I resolved to join! And here I am.

So! I'm 25Hour, a sophomore in college (Chemistry major). I identify pretty strongly with the INTP type, especially with the love of building things. Not physical things, generally, but strategies, abstract structures, that sorta thing (I'm a big fan of syntheses in OChem. Also of RTS games.) I’m also here to try to get rid of a minor social phobia I've got, which is posting on message boards and forums. It's just something about committing my words to writing in public that gets to me... but anyway! Hello!
    Hello, 25hour (Does that mean you have longer days than most people?). Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

I hope that posting here will give you a sense of security in social situations.

P.S. Please avoid those weird curved apostrophes you were using and other non-ASCII characters in the future. They make it almost impossible to reply/post until I go through and replace them all.

MBTI
    INTP

Hah, I just wish I had 25 hour days.

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    P.S. Please avoid those weird curved apostrophes you were using and other non-ASCII characters in the future. They make it almost impossible to reply/post until I go through and replace them all.
    Ah, I was wondering what I was doing wrong-- I had to edit that a couple of times because the post kept coming out with only the first half of the words displayed. Looks like I shouldn't copy/paste off of Word. Sorry about that!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by 25Hour View Post
    Hah, I just wish I had 25 hour days.
    Oh, so you're just so busy you feel like they're aren't enough hours in the day? I know what you mean.

Ah, I was wondering what I was doing wrong-- I had to edit that a couple of times because the post kept coming out with only the first half of the words displayed. Looks like I shouldn't copy/paste off of Word. Sorry about that!
    I'd suggest Notepad. Other pure text editors like gVim (Which I use on Windows because I got hooked on it when I used Linux) or Notetab work effectively as well if you care to look around for something better.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hello!

MBTI
    INTP

hi hi

This is the first board I'm trying to do more than lurk at too

Welcome
    work smarter, not harder

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

hello & welcome out of the shadows!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Hello!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP

Good morning!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Glad to have you here, extended day INTP!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious