First 123 Last

Thread: 'ello 'ello

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi! Welcome.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Oh no, not another INTP! ....and a softy one at that!

actually I resemble that description

BTW, the destination on your sign could never be reached by freeway anyway. (coming from someone who really likes hiking and landscape photography)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ms_ambivalence View Post
    Just another INTP. I've been a stay at home mom of 2 for the past 6 years and bartending for the past 2ish ~shrug~. Both my kids are in school now and i've been resting and trying to get my brain to wake back up to a more grown up level so I can figure out what i want to be when i grow up Oh and I've been reading around and yes, I am an INTP but I am a huge softy so please none of that ..OH NO... not another cold cyborg stuff
    Hello, MS-Ambivalence. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

You sound way more like an INFP to me. If you really believe you're an INTP, I'll drop the issue, however. (Since I lothe being compared to INTJ's myself.)

I hope we can help you start thinking at a higher level now, since you feel that your brain has gotten a bit rundown from dealing with young children (Just having to spend time with my father's young kids and listen to them talk about cartoons and toys incessantly with very poor grammar and pronunciation when I was over at his house made me relieved to go back to school the next week).

Welcome ms-ambivalence!

I completely understand what you mean about being home with kids for a long time and needing to get your brain back up there. I was home raising kids for 16 years and while it was a good thing overal, I feel that I've lost IQ points (I can barely write for example). Have fun here and hopefully your brain will get a workout!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hi!

MBTI
    INTP

Hello and thank you

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Oh no, not another INTP! ....and a softy one at that!

actually I resemble that description

BTW, the destination on your sign could never be reached by freeway anyway. (coming from someone who really likes hiking and landscape photography)
    yep another INTP and as far as the promised land?? well I lost interest in back yard bible time when they started singing about streets of gold
    thank for the welcome

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Hello, MS-Ambivalence. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

You sound way more like an INFP to me. If you really believe you're an INTP, I'll drop the issue, however. (Since I lothe being compared to INTJ's myself.)

I hope we can help you start thinking at a higher level now, since you feel that your brain has gotten a bit rundown from dealing with young children (Just having to spend time with my father's young kids and listen to them talk about cartoons and toys incessantly with very poor grammar and pronunciation when I was over at his house made me relieved to go back to school the next week).
    Athenian. Thank you for the welcome.

I'm pretty sure I'm INTP with only short fits of INFPness. I was listening to especially sappy music yesterday

I will try to remember not to compare you to INTJ which I myself tested as once ( i wasn't too fond of the idea either)

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by alicia91 View Post

I completely understand what you mean about being home with kids for a long time and needing to get your brain back up there. I was home raising kids for 16 years and while it was a good thing overal, I feel that I've lost IQ points (I can barely write for example). Have fun here and hopefully your brain will get a workout!
    I'm not sure I could survive 16 years but then I never intended to do this for the 6 years that I have. So far so good

MBTI
    INXP

Hello there. Re: your name, can you breathe underwater or are you just able to use both hands with equal aptitude?