User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 96

  1. #61
    Member Cbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Thank you kindly. I like it as well

    Those sound like nice things to do. Does your job leave you socially exhausted at the end of the day so that you retreat into solitude and nerdy interests?

    Catching frogs is fun. And the small ones are horribly cute. Is the wart thing a myth?
    No, the time I spend at my work uses mostly solitude and efficiency and enthusiasm for learning. My coworkers love me. I do wish I had more people time at my job.

    The wart thing is a myth. I've caught frogs all my life and never had a wart on my hand, but I've had one or two on my feet (siblings share things). I've kissed a few frogs (they've been the only ones to get my kisses first, but they don't prefer them, they hop away... hope that isn't a true reflection of my kissing style....)
    WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me.
    P.O. Box 322, Spokane, WA. You'll get
    paid after we get back. Must bring your own
    weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done
    this once before.

  2. #62
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbelle View Post
    No, the time I spend at my work uses mostly solitude and efficiency and enthusiasm for learning. My coworkers love me. I do wish I had more people time at my job.

    The wart thing is a myth. I've caught frogs all my life and never had a wart on my hand, but I've had one or two on my feet (siblings share things). I've kissed a few frogs (they've been the only ones to get my kisses first, but they don't prefer them, they hop away... hope that isn't a true reflection of my kissing style....)
    Haha, you're funny.
    Although, I have a hard time believing that you've never been in a relationship or such given your looks, manners and how you seemingly long for such a thing
    So, my bet is that you are pulling my chain :p

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  3. #63
    Member Cbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Haha, you're funny.
    Although, I have a hard time believing that you've never been in a relationship or such given your looks, manners and how you seemingly long for such a thing
    So, my bet is that you are pulling my chain :p
    I am not pulling your chain you~!!! I honestly don't tend to lie. You can ask my two pretty sisters. They've never kissed a man either. (Except you can't ask them, they are SJs and don't do Personality Forums.)
    WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me.
    P.O. Box 322, Spokane, WA. You'll get
    paid after we get back. Must bring your own
    weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done
    this once before.

  4. #64
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbelle View Post
    I am not pulling your chain you~!!! I honestly don't tend to lie. You can ask my two pretty sisters. They've never kissed a man either. (Except you can't ask them, they are SJs and don't do Personality Forums.)
    That's really odd. How have you managed not to???

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  5. #65
    Member Cbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    That's really odd. How have you managed not to???
    Guys don't try it with me. I don't try it with them. I've had one failed relationship with an INFJ and we never did more than one quick hug. Now I've found me an ISTP and we haven't even held hands yet...... we find each other interesting enough just in conversation.

    Not that I haven't had male attention. I just have reservations about who I allow to get close to me in a relationship-like manner. Plus..... my Dad has guns.
    WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me.
    P.O. Box 322, Spokane, WA. You'll get
    paid after we get back. Must bring your own
    weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done
    this once before.

  6. #66
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Is it Cbelle as in Seabell or Sebelle?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  7. #67
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbelle View Post
    Guys don't try it with me. I don't try it with them. I've had one failed relationship with an INFJ and we never did more than one quick hug. Now I've found me an ISTP and we haven't even held hands yet...... we find each other interesting enough just in conversation.

    Ehm, that sounds potentially boring.
    So you've never felt the rushing, fiery stream of mutual attraction?
    Yikes.


    Not that I haven't had male attention. I just have reservations about who I allow to get close to me in a relationship-like manner. Plus..... my Dad has guns.

    Hey, that's probably healthy, but a bit too cautious.
    And, you know what, guns are nice.
    They should be an added benefit, rather than a deterrent.

    If I didn't live in Sweden, I might have tried my luck (hopefully without being shot, though).
    How old are you, by the way? I just realized I didn't know, but you look 20ish.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  8. #68
    Senior Member WildCard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Nice to meet ya as well. I am also a fan of white-foamed lattes
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

  9. #69
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbelle View Post
    Wow, I have barely been out of the Northwest. I love it here but I'd also love to see other exciting places! I will say right now that I'm not into original-born Tennesseeans (and I can't exactly tell you why) so I am glad to hear you are actually from the fantastic San Francisco. I've always wanted to go there. Smog and fog can be so beautiful!!
    Yeah, Tennessee hasn't really proven to be my cup of tea... The South in general just never really captivated me (spent a good portion of my life down in Alabama too).

    SF sure is gorgeous. You really should make it a point to visit sometime.

  10. #70
    He who laughs
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    hello cbelle Im mr slow.

    And dont collect too much random stuff, I have members of my family that collect just to collect, I call them materialists.

Similar Threads

  1. Fabio called me
    By Ivy in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 07:02 PM
  2. Call your dad!
    By Ivy in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 04:46 PM
  3. Let me introduce myself,
    By In...TP in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 10:31 PM
  4. Do I have to introduce myself again?
    By Randomnity in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO