User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: One more INTJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Default One more INTJ

I've been keeping an eye on the forum for a while without having introduced myself. It doesn't seem to be a problem since most of you concentrate on the types insted of the persons behind them, which is really awkward. However, I need a place to waste my time at. This one looks perfect.
    Considering this must be some kind of an introduction, I'd like to share some personal information with you. I'm a high school student and I hate school. I don't like interacting with people but I do like keeping an eye on the interesting ones. I tend to speak in an evasive and monosyllabic manner, if I speak at all. My outlook on life is mostly pessimistic. There are a few idols I worship, such as Janis Joplin, David Bowie, Andy Warhol and Alessandro Baricco. I like to kill time by living someone else's life. One more thing. I live in Lithuania. Go on and surprise me by saying that you know where it actually is.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

They say , we see what we chose to see.

You say we don't see the person, only the typology, but I would disagree.

Maybe if you interact with people you will see that, and even learn to like it!

Welcome and enjoy yourself.!!

Baltic state.. former part of the Soviet Union and now sovereign again.

I am pretty sure we have a few members for Lithuania and I am sure one of them will be by shortly

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Hello there, you little pessimist Nice to see a fellow INTJ.

I also hated high school, and I recognize your situation. Can't even begin to describe how much it sucked.
    I was effectively a little psychopath for a few years because I hated everyone so much.
    You know what, it does change and go away in a pretty short while, though.
    You'll face new problems, instead, but you'll realize that it's really sort of fun.
    Life is just one really big and cool game.

And I know where Lithuania is, because I live in Sweden. Right next-door.
    Welcome to the forums, Willy

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Welcome!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    <...>You say we don't see the person, only the typology, but I would disagree.

Maybe if you interact with people you will see that, and even learn to like it!<...>
    My oppinion is based on the number of threads relating to the type matters and introductions which only say "Hell, I'm a TYPE". I might be wrong. Well, maybe if I interacted with people a lot of things would be different.

Hey there, Jesus from Sweden. Unlike you, I've never been anything like a little psychopath. I'm just a regular weirdo. And it's not that I hate everything. I'm cautious about this word. My problems are likely to change over the years but I hope that I'll somehow learn to manage them.

Phantonym

Welcome aboard! Enjoy wasting your time here. And everybody knows where Lithuania is, it's in Wikipedia of all places!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy wasting your time here. And everybody knows where Lithuania is, it's in Wikipedia of all places!
    I haven't ever thought that knowing something refers to knowing how to use Wikipedia. You've just provided me with some interesting material to think about.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by vilijaba View Post
    I haven't ever thought that knowing something refers to knowing how to use Wikipedia. You've just provided me with some interesting material to think about.
    You're welcome. Or...one can always tap into the fountain of knowledge in here. Isn't the Internet a marvel?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by vilijaba View Post
    One more thing. I live in Lithuania. Go on and surprise me by saying that you know where it actually is.
    I have been to your neighbor country Latvia once, and was mistaken for Lithuanian while in Russia (go figure . . . ) Not all Americans are geographical ignoramuses, just many of us.

Welcome.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Welcome to the mix.