User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Quiz Me!

Default Quiz Me!

Well I came here after google(ing) about ENTP's. Seeing as how I've taken a couple personality quizzes that have said I'm an ENTP. However, I'm not convinced! All the quizzes are so alike and after reading through a few I have a general good idea of what ENTP's are. However, I'm concerned that after reading about ENTP's I may have adjusted the quizzes to represent myself as a ENTP! Now, I was fairly honest on the quizzes and on the first quiz it did say I was one, before I even researched them...but I'd be interested in having a few of you ask me real life questions that are relevant to ENTP's but different than the standard quiz questions. That way I would be able to accurately judge whether or not I am an ENTP. So gimme your best shot. :workout:

Edit: Oh and hello, thanks for having me here

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

What do you like better, Cheerios or Rice Crispies?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Well, I have to go to sleep and you're obviously away from your computer, so let me just reply in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SwivelingLight
    [Picks one, doesn't matter which]
    Well I can tell you you're definitely not an ENTP. Probably not even an NT at all, although you might be an ESTP. Chances are, you're not even an ESTP, though. You're probably not anything. Not even xxxx. Your type is just _ _ _ _ . Sorry. Welcome to the boards.

Phantonym

Welcome to the forums, Swivelinglight!

You can start a more in-depth thread about your type here - What's my Type? - Typology Central

Thanks for the welcomes .

BTW thanks Xntp for the mind reading! Man I wish I had the personality trait you have, can you read palms also!?

Ironically enough I just took another quiz from

Free Jung Personality Test

and at the end it said I was a ESTP. Now I'm royally confused. Ah well, thanks sky I'm definitely going to go check that sub forum out.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes .

BTW thanks Xntp for the mind reading! Man I wish I had the personality trait you have, can you read palms also!?

Ironically enough I just took another quiz from

Free Jung Personality Test

and at the end it said I was a ESTP. Now I'm royally confused. Ah well, thanks sky I'm definitely going to go check that sub forum out.
    No, not palms, but I can sometimes read minds 'n shit. Would you like a psychic reading, free of charge? You must act in the next 2 minutes before I go to sleep.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

You are curious by nature. You are looking for yourself in hopes of capturing what you're good at and planning a life for yourself, as well and figuring out how to best share yourself with people. You have some social anxiety. You've been in a few relationships that started off very intense and ended within 3 months to a year later. You're looking for a girl and thinking maybe this typology crap can help me find the right one. And a longshot here, you play a musical instrument.

How'd I do?

You're pretty spot on. However, I use to play a instrument and hated it after 2 months and eventually quit altogether. Also, I'm not here to try and find the right girl. I figure that will come naturally. I'm too lazy to read through all the other types of personalities anyways.

BTW how'd you know I was a guy and not a girl 0o

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

"You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life."
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Woah yeah that definitely can be labeled onto me. There are some things that I differ on, however. I rarely have doubts on whether or not I have made the right decision, I often feel that I have. Also, while my aspirations may seem unrealistic, I believe they're attainable none the less.

Otherwise spot on! Especially the part about restrictions and limitations.

You guys are good.