User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Quiz Me!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    Woah yeah that definitely can be labeled onto me. There are some things that I differ on, however. I rarely have doubts on whether or not I have made the right decision, I often feel that I have. Also, while my aspirations may seem unrealistic, I believe they're attainable none the less.

Otherwise spot on! Especially the part about restrictions and limitations.

You guys are good.
    Forer effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing wrong with trying to find out who you are, though.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    "You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life."
    You are a very bad girl. And so is Mr Forer.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

I was wondering why there were quotes around your text. This is precisely why I came here! I had a feeling that reading about the personality trait could effect how I do on future tests. Very confusing indeed. However, now I am left here more confused then before.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    You are a very bad girl. And so is Mr Forer.
    I DID use quotation marks, to be fair
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    I DID use quotation marks, to be fair
    Hehe, I read that, blinked, thought "THAT's not an ENTP!" then realised what it actually was

Mbti tests aren't very reliable to be honest, they work a lot better for some people than others and can easily end up mistyping people who nevertheless do have clear cognitive function preferences that equate to one of the types. I won't go into detail here on WHY the mbti tests don't always work, because it's a lot of explanation, but here's something different, a cognitive function test: Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

If the questions make sense in terms of what you actually do, it may link to a typological archetype rather better than those simplistic Mbti dichotomies; often their forced choices end up telling you not very much at all.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

I'll definitely be taking that test soon. ATM it's been awhile since I've slept and I do not feel like taking another quiz! However, I'll be posting up the results soon.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    You're pretty spot on. However, I use to play a instrument and hated it after 2 months and eventually quit altogether. Also, I'm not here to try and find the right girl. I figure that will come naturally. I'm too lazy to read through all the other types of personalities anyways.
    YET

BTW how'd you know I was a guy and not a girl 0o
    I told you I'm psychic! And you have a masculine tone.

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    YET

haha no :p

Oi just checked that link and the results are gone. It said I was an ISTP.