User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Unhappy Hey, I'm both an INTP and an ISFJ at times....how do I figure out who I really am?

Hey, I'm both an INTP and an ISFJ at times ....how do I figure out who I really am?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Do you float?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

AchtundVierzig thousand times you'll ask yourself this question again, if you go down too deep into the mbti rabbit hole. My advise is always: be what you want to be.

And since that is not really satisfieing, read a bit up and around in the forums. Maybe you'll find similiarities with one of the types, which makes it more easier for you to find out.

So welcome on insanitycentral
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Take this one (scroll down, and remember to go with instinct):
    Myers Briggs Personality Test MBTI Personality Types

Then take this one:
    Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

Compare.

On the first test I got INXX, because I can't really pick either one of the last two options. So I could be INTP, INFP, INTJ, INTP.
    On the second test I got INFP.
    So I went with INFP.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

See the INTP/ISFJ section in this thread:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...disorders.html
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Welcome to the forums!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ESFJ

Speak aloud satanic quotes to infuriate the cloud fairies during a waning moon on the 3rd Sunday of the month .. If you are cast down with a ball of white matter, then it doesn't matter what type you are .. You're dead. UNless they like you then you're a ISFJ.

Pleasure to meet you. Best introduction yet. Lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by paradigm-shift View Post
    See the INTP/ISFJ section in this thread:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...disorders.html
    I shall see to it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

I read this=
    INTP/ISFJ: Ti/Si or Si/Ti--Schizotypal Personality Disorder. I see this most commonly in INTP dom/tert loops (Ti+Si), resulting in totally giving up on attempting to obtain the social/interpersonal connections that inferior Fe drives them to unconsciously desire. Schizotypal people are seen (and typically see themselves) as having such unusual thoughts and behaviors that widespread social acceptance is nearly impossible. Ti thinks, "I cannot find any logical explanation for social rituals" and Si reinforces this self-isolating, risk-averse behavior by constantly reminding the user: "Remember how badly this went last time you tried?" If Ne were doing its job, it would remind the user to continue experimenting to find a new approach. In the ISFJ version, Si becomes ultra risk-averse and refuses to try anything new or unfamiliar. If Fe were doing its job, the ISFJ would learn that some risk is necessary in order to uphold obligations to others and avoid living in total solitude. Deep down, these types really do want social connection and ritual (Fe), but have found themselves so poor at it that they simply give up trying.

And it sounds like me...so INTPs and ISFJs are alike? Hm...who knew?

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by DJAchtundvierzig View Post
    I read this=
    INTP/ISFJ: Ti/Si or Si/Ti--Schizotypal Personality Disorder. I see this most commonly in INTP dom/tert loops (Ti+Si), resulting in totally giving up on attempting to obtain the social/interpersonal connections that inferior Fe drives them to unconsciously desire. Schizotypal people are seen (and typically see themselves) as having such unusual thoughts and behaviors that widespread social acceptance is nearly impossible. Ti thinks, "I cannot find any logical explanation for social rituals" and Si reinforces this self-isolating, risk-averse behavior by constantly reminding the user: "Remember how badly this went last time you tried?" If Ne were doing its job, it would remind the user to continue experimenting to find a new approach. In the ISFJ version, Si becomes ultra risk-averse and refuses to try anything new or unfamiliar. If Fe were doing its job, the ISFJ would learn that some risk is necessary in order to uphold obligations to others and avoid living in total solitude. Deep down, these types really do want social connection and ritual (Fe), but have found themselves so poor at it that they simply give up trying.

And it sounds like me...so INTPs and ISFJs are alike? Hm...who knew?
    (Sorry in advance for mild thread hijack)

Most of it does sound like me. Is it possible that an ISFJ can actually feel no obligations towards others? I agree, I don't want TOTAL solitude ALL the time, but the obligations thing sounds really foreign.

On the rare occasion I actually manage to overcome my dom-tert loop, it's because I want to test out some hypothesis I came up with about people... to see if I'm right about something or another. or even to apply some part of type theory. or so I can develop some hypothesis... and to do that I have to leave the apartment and interact with pawns people.

This doesn't sound ISFJ, could I be a different type? P? T? [feel free to not answer me actually, i just realized i'm shitting on someone else thread]
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.