User Tag List

12311 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 170

  1. #1
    Senior Member Alchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    120

    Arrow Last reply wins!

    Hello everyone, I'm Alchemist- an alchemist, DJ, dancer, singer, [song]writer, musician, and of course, an INFJ. I've actually grown in a lot of ways, but when I look at my goals for life, it's pretty much synonymous as an INFJ.

    Sometimes, writing an introduction about myself can be difficult because there are so many things about me, the problem is choosing what to put down. The most constant thing about me is change. Not an uncontrolled and volatile type, mind you, but a focused and controlled evolution in order to touch the goals I've set. I've learned how to learn, and it's something I care about deeply. After that landmark was passed, I found it to be a springboard that's launched my personal development beyond anything I could've fathomed four years ago.

    Oh, and the last person to post a reply wins. Are you up to the challenge?

    -A[lchemist]
    "Je ne craignais pas de mourir
    Mais de mourir sans etre illumine."


    "I was not afraid to die,
    But to die without being enlightened."

    -Comte de Saint-Germain, La Tres Sainte-Trinisophie

  2. #2
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Alchemist- an alchemist, DJ, dancer, singer, [song]writer, musician, and of course, an INFJ. I've actually grown in a lot of ways, but when I look at my goals for life, it's pretty much synonymous as an INFJ.

    Sometimes, writing an introduction about myself can be difficult because there are so many things about me, the problem is choosing what to put down. The most constant thing about me is change. Not an uncontrolled and volatile type, mind you, but a focused and controlled evolution in order to touch the goals I've set. I've learned how to learn, and it's something I care about deeply. After that landmark was passed, I found it to be a springboard that's launched my personal development beyond anything I could've fathomed four years ago.

    Oh, and the last person to post a reply wins. Are you up to the challenge?

    -A[lchemist]
    Oh, what a pretty intro post and awesome ankh avatar. And of course it's awesome to have another INFJ (if for no other reason than to keep aelan at updating her list ). Welcome and thank you for starting this intro that is now certain to never die.

  3. #3
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    Hello!

    (though I guess you've already heard that I stabbed my hand before I typed this! )

    welcome points!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  4. #4
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Welcome!

    Ooh, so you are a DJ? What kind of music do you spin? And are you originally from Las Vegas? I fancied moving to Las Vegas several years ago.

    ...

    Do I win anythig?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I don't think I've ever met another INFJ in real life. I wonder what that'd be like...

    Whatever: Yep. I lol'd. (^-^)b

    CzeCze: Congra--oh, wait. I just made you lose. (>x<!)

    I spin breakbeats, house, funk, trance, and depending on the place, mainstream American stuff. I used to live in California before I moved here, and before that, Texas, and before that, Arkansas, and before that... ((((((^_^;)

    -A[lchemist]
    "Je ne craignais pas de mourir
    Mais de mourir sans etre illumine."


    "I was not afraid to die,
    But to die without being enlightened."

    -Comte de Saint-Germain, La Tres Sainte-Trinisophie

  6. #6
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Eeps! Another furry big-eyed clawy critter! *opens litter basket* Tis spring, they're all waking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Oh, what a pretty intro post and awesome ankh avatar. And of course it's awesome to have another INFJ (if for no other reason than to keep aelan at updating her list ). Welcome and thank you for starting this intro that is now certain to never die.
    Trust an INFJ to sneakily challenge an ENTP stick to something. (chibi emoticon, )

    19! It's not complete, but I think the rest do not post that often.

    Alchemist
    AllAboutSoul
    athenian200
    cafe
    cascademn
    dissonance
    faith
    Hotherym
    Jen
    Kiddo
    Kyrielle
    MJ_
    nightning
    Shinzon
    Silently Honest
    theshadow
    Toonia(?)
    tovlo
    Wandering

  7. #7
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]I don't think I've ever met another INFJ in real life. I wonder what that'd be like...
    I've met one and it was...interesting.

    So what type of alchemy do you practice? I'm only used to the Full Metal kind.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Trust an INFJ to sneakily challenge an ENTP stick to something. (chibi emoticon, )

    19! It's not complete, but I think the rest do not post that often.

    Alchemist
    AllAboutSoul
    athenian200
    cafe
    cascademn
    dissonance
    faith
    Hotherym
    Jen
    Kiddo
    Kyrielle
    MJ_
    nightning
    Shinzon
    Silently Honest
    theshadow
    Toonia(?)
    tovlo
    Wandering

  8. #8
    Senior Member Alchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I knew someone was bound to mention FMA. XD

    The blanket term would be 'hermetics'. It's a bunch of spiritual work where alchemy is symbolic instead of a concrete science (although some people try and have transmuted mercury into gold). The metaphor is transmuting your soul.

    What do you mean meeting another INFJ was 'interesting'? Elaborate plox. My curiosity has been piqued.

    And oh, it's nice to see my name at the top of the list, kukuku.

    -A[lchemist]

    P.S. I'm winning.
    "Je ne craignais pas de mourir
    Mais de mourir sans etre illumine."


    "I was not afraid to die,
    But to die without being enlightened."

    -Comte de Saint-Germain, La Tres Sainte-Trinisophie

  9. #9
    ~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    hello and welcome!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

  10. #10
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    if you are interested in Alchemy you should be aware that you have the alchemical symbol for copper (also associated with Friday) as your avatar? why would this be?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:53 PM
  2. Last person to post on this thread wins
    By tenINsFJ in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 05:56 PM
  3. Last Five Files in Your "My Documents" Folder
    By Totenkindly in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 04:46 PM
  4. Ron Paul Wins Another Presidential Debate
    By FranG in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:31 PM
  5. Storm pics from last spring
    By cafe in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO