First 123 Last

Phantonym

Welcome!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

*waves* sup?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vodhgarm View Post
    No info?! You said it yourself - i'm an "INTP person" isn't that enough information? Ok .. nevermind. So my name is .. whatever .. i'm european , and i guess this is it , i don't think you have earned the right to know more about me .. oh and i live in a house (with a roof btw x) )

EDIT: If you want to know something specific , feel free to ask , but bear in mind that i can choose not to answer.
    *inserts "other" into her previous message so that it reads "INTP person with no OTHER info"* Okay, now that I've fixed that, do tell me how I am to earn the right to know more about you. I mean do I have to kill a bear or something? I might need a little help with that.
    "Your voice is like chocolate...dreamy."
    --WildHorses

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

You remind me of one of my RL INTP friends.

Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    *inserts "other" into her previous message so that it reads "INTP person with no OTHER info"* Okay, now that I've fixed that, do tell me how I am to earn the right to know more about you. I mean do I have to kill a bear or something? I might need a little help with that.
    Well for starters you can make friends with me , and ask some basic questions.And in time if I deem you worthy of my trust I will begin to reveal more and more about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    You remind me of one of my RL INTP friends.

I think that's a sign that you have the potential to become friends with me! Assuming you like them .. you RL INTP friend that is.
    Open your eyes, open your mind, proud like a god, don't pretend to be blind.
    Trapped in yourself, break out instead, beat the machine that works in your head.

MBTI
    INFJ

Yay! Psychobabel x)) , how sweet!

No info?! You said it yourself - i'm an "INTP person" isn't that enough information? Ok .. nevermind. So my name is .. whatever .. i'm european , and i guess this is it , i don't think you have earned the right to know more about me .. oh and i live in a house (with a roof btw x) )

EDIT: If you want to know something specific , feel free to ask , but bear in mind that i can choose not to answer.
    Euro-pean. Teehee.
    "Fear is the mother of morality."
    -Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Trodglen View Post
    Euro-pean. Teehee.
    I don't get it. Maybe cause it makes no sense ...
    Trapped in yourself, break out instead, beat the machine that works in your head.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Ah, make friends with you. Hmmm. Let's start with those basic questions. How old are you? Are you in school, working, or both? If you're in college, what's your major? What is your occupation if you're working?
    --WildHorses

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    Ah, make friends with you. Hmmm. Let's start with those basic questions. How old are you? Are in school, working, or both? If you're in college, what's your major? What is your occupation if you're working?
    I'm in high school , not working and thinking of going to college where i'd most probably be studying medicine. So yeah .. that's it x)

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'm in high school , not working and thinking of going to college where i'd most probably be studying medicine. So yeah .. that's it x)
    Aaaaw, an itty-bitty INTP. heehee
    --WildHorses