User Tag List

123 Last

Default To give a name...

...to the unintroduced. (Invent names that haven't been used?)

Hi, guys; I'm Hotherym, more formally known as my other moniker, Orbyss. Hotherym was just a word thrown at me by one of those bot-prevention random letter generators (the hell are those called, anyway?) that stuck. Just a little known fact to get the party started.

I'm pretty new to the world of Jungian insanity and Myers-Briggs in general, but that's why I join forums on my never-ending quest to know everything that is set in front of me and add it to my vast well of Mostly Pointless Knowledge.

I don't know if I can claim to be a 'typical INFJ,' but from what I've read I fit the stereotype. I often put on a sort of INTJ suit, however, which can fool even me. Really, it's a good disguise. I've been wearing it a lot lately.

I'm a misanthropic, twitchy, angry atheist to boot. I'm also an artist. Just look at this!

Sandy pointed out I'm another dinosaur enthusiast. Not sure I am anymore, but I used to work in the paleontological department at the University of Utah back when I was young and fit for the job. Now I just do goofy pieces and commssions starring fluffy dinosaurs and the like. Who can resist their eye-candy appeal?

I like to post images and, when applicable, bits of music, since I'm nuts about it. You'd think I was one of those crazy-ass Sensate types. Really, though, I think that about covers it. You can find my confusing (well, I like it) website, designed by my good friend and 'hubs-by-law,' who is an INTP.

WHY DOESN'T MY SIGNATURE SHOW UP? oh there it is. Well, there's the link so I'm not a Big Fat Liar in my first post.

MBTI
    INTJ

Hi. I'm an INTJ/INFJ.
    I'm not an atheist.

Your drawings are good.

Welcome to the forum!

You can be both? :O

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm jazzed about the dinosaur they recently found that has all of it's internal organs and some skin!

Hope you enjoy your stay here
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Hotherym View Post
    ...to the unintroduced. (Invent names that haven't been used?)

Hi, guys; I'm Hotherym, more formally known as my other moniker, Orbyss. Hotherym was just a word thrown at me by one of those bot-prevention random letter generators (the hell are those called, anyway?) that stuck. Just a little known fact to get the party started.

I'm pretty new to the world of Jungian insanity and Myers-Briggs in general, but that's why I join forums on my never-ending quest to know everything that is set in front of me and add it to my vast well of Mostly Pointless Knowledge.

I don't know if I can claim to be a 'typical INFJ,' but from what I've read I fit the stereotype. I often put on a sort of INTJ suit, however, which can fool even me. Really, it's a good disguise. I've been wearing it a lot lately.

I'm a misanthropic, twitchy, angry atheist to boot. I'm also an artist. Just look at this!

Sandy pointed out I'm another dinosaur enthusiast. Not sure I am anymore, but I used to work in the paleontological department at the University of Utah back when I was young and fit for the job. Now I just do goofy pieces and commssions starring fluffy dinosaurs and the like. Who can resist their eye-candy appeal?

I like to post images and, when applicable, bits of music, since I'm nuts about it. You'd think I was one of those crazy-ass Sensate types. Really, though, I think that about covers it. You can find my confusing (well, I like it) website, designed by my good friend and 'hubs-by-law,' who is an INTP.
    Hello, Hotherym. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

That's an interesting way of choosing a name... I wouldn't have thought of that. INxJ's often feel a bit confused between F/T... they usually have F and T that are close together. The main difference is whether you use Fe/Ti, or Te/Fi. There are differences between those two groups of functions. (This is a good introduction, but the definitions aren't perfect, of course).

Cracking the Personality Type Code

Here are a few others...

Fundamental Nature of the MBTI

Function Attitude

Anyway, I think that you seem INxJ enough. I don't believe in religion much either, although I understand why some people need such an idea to get by, and wouldn't begrudge them that.

Those are nice images... and I really freak out at bugs like that too.

MBTI
    OMNi

I love cockatiels! So cute!

Welcome. I guess aelan is gonna have to add another INFJ to her list.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hey there. Welcome, glad you're here.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Welcome to the nuthouse, hope you enjoy your stay
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    istp

ooo, pictures... good intro thread!

Welcome.