User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 28

  1. #1
    Senior Member Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Posts
    1,436

    Default Returning member...

    Apparently, my last visit was 7/13/2009! Wowzer! I've been gone quite some time. I have a feeling I signed up and then lost the forum link and forgot about it.

    Let's see, I'm back now, and I'm going to go ahead right now and bookmark this page.... There we go, bookmarked so I won't forget it! After denying it for a while, I finally accepted that I'm an ESFJ and not as laid back and spontaneous as I'd like to be. Although, it's probably a good thing I'm not as laid back and spontaneous as I'd like to be since my fiance is not really good at setting plans in stone! Which is fine with me, it's just nice to know some things in advance!

    Well, glad to be back! Can't wait to dive in and see what this place has to offer.

  2. #2
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Hello and welcome to the forums



  3. #3
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kymbirleigh View Post
    Apparently, my last visit was 7/13/2009! Wowzer! I've been gone quite some time. I have a feeling I signed up and then lost the forum link and forgot about it.

    Let's see, I'm back now, and I'm going to go ahead right now and bookmark this page.... There we go, bookmarked so I won't forget it! After denying it for a while, I finally accepted that I'm an ESFJ and not as laid back and spontaneous as I'd like to be. Although, it's probably a good thing I'm not as laid back and spontaneous as I'd like to be since my fiance is not really good at setting plans in stone! Which is fine with me, it's just nice to know some things in advance!

    Well, glad to be back! Can't wait to dive in and see what this place has to offer.
    Welcome! Have a great stay, SJ's are a bit unrepresented here, if you can hold out it would mean much to the forum.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #4
    Senior Member Reflection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Hi there, welcome here!

    God, I am not even amusing myself. Think I'm gonna go away now...
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

  5. #5
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
    Hi there, welcome here!

    God, I am not even amusing myself. Think I'm gonna go away now...
    I totally saw what you did there.

    Prepare thyself, for nothing escapes the Fluffy!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #6
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    you aren't returning with only one post. you're new! but welcome. if you had a hundred posts and you said that, ok.. I'd still be like who are you?

  7. #7
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you aren't returning with only one post. you're new! but welcome. if you had a hundred posts and you said that, ok.. I'd still be like who are you?
    Because lurking doesn't mean you've been here nor does forgetting your login info would ever be a possibility, right? :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  8. #8
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    lurking doesn't count. when you're lurking you're like a ghost, and enough people don't believe in ghosts for ghost to exist.

    that and when people say returning, i expect them to expect a great big OMG I missed you!!! and that's not possible with one post

  9. #9
    Senior Member Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    LoL! Well.... I did somewhat recognize the forum when I came here... So I did a forgot password and put in my email address... and whatdya know... They sent me an email with my login information!

    I have a habit of being a lurker at first, so I may be a little slow to start, but I'll stick around.

    And I actually hadn't paid attention to the post count... I am now starting to think I'm thinking of another forum that I posted an intro on once and then disappeared from... Hmm....

  10. #10
    Senior Member Reflection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I totally saw what you did there.

    Prepare thyself, for nothing escapes the Fluffy!
    Who, me? I didn't do nuffin.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

Similar Threads

  1. Members hiding, MIA and otherwise absent thread
    By Geoff in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1919
    Last Post: 11-25-2017, 01:28 PM
  2. Replies: 370
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:54 PM
  3. Returning members?
    By Julius_Van_Der_Beak in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-23-2015, 07:04 PM
  4. Returning Member
    By Liason in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 08:17 PM
  5. "new" member
    By Il Morto Qui Parla in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 09:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO