User Tag List

12 Last

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Default Hello from Ireland

...even though my IP address is from California, USA. It's complicated. *laughs*

After tiring of the egos of certain individuals on a certain INFJ forum (the less said the better), I figured it was time to sow my pastures in a new location.

I do not have much to say in ways of an introduction. I am Irish, 28 years old, an INFJ, and I am currently dealing with emotional trauma that has made me feel lost and horribly alone. I don't tend to pour my feelings out on the internet. I enjoy video games, I am a journalist (I was in Cali to cover E3), and I enjoy some amateur photography. I will post a link to my deviantART is it is allowed and anyone wants to see it.

I hope this place isn't the a huge drama den like most internet forums tend to be, and that I might actually find something here worth sticking around for.

Welcome! I've been to Ireland twice and I absolutely love it. I hope you find what you're looking for
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ

Thank you.

I am not optimistic, but we shall see I guess.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Words of Ivory View Post
    ...even though my IP address is from California, USA. It's complicated. *laughs*

After tiring of the egos of certain individuals on a certain INFJ forum (the less said the better), I figured it was time to sow my pastures in a new location.

I do not have much to say in ways of an introduction. I am Irish, 28 years old, an INFJ, and I am currently dealing with emotional trauma that has made me feel lost and horribly alone. I don't tend to pour my feelings out on the internet. I enjoy video games, I am a journalist (I was in Cali to cover E3), and I enjoy some amateur photography. I will post a link to my deviantART is it is allowed and anyone wants to see it.

I hope this place isn't the a huge drama den like most internet forums tend to be, and that I might actually find something here worth sticking around for.
    Welcome! I wish I had been to Ireland!
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

Welcome. What kind of photography do you typically do?

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Words of Ivory View Post

This place is different because we have to respect every possible person, regardless of their types or whatever.

It's a place designed to interact with others, with people who are different than what you are.

I hope you will find your way amongst us. Welcome!
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Welcome. What kind of photography do you typically do?
    My photographs are here if you would like to see: Words-of-Ivory on deviantART

I photograph anything, if it catches my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    This place is different because we have to respect every possible person, regardless of their types or whatever.

It's a place designed to interact with others, with people who are different than what you are.

I hope you will find your way amongst us. Welcome!
    That's somewhat encouraging, though I had that delusion about the INFJ forums at first as well. Those in charge seem to be a much more mature and grown-up calibre though, from what I have seen of them. I'll try to stick around.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

Phantonym

Hello and welcome, Words of Ivory! I hope you will enjoy this place.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

Hello and welcome. I think you'll find that this place indeed does have it's drama...
    But it's worth sticking around. Somehow managed to stay here since 07-07-07.
    The problem here is more about individuals, the whole is always pretty nice.
    Sometimes the non-serious topics can dominate too much. Those are the two major cons.

The pros are that the place is crawling with nice people. Some of them hold some really unique knowledge.
    Some are really cuddly and nice, while others might take a while to fully appreciate.
    It's a bit of a loony bin

Really hope you'll enjoy it here and that you won't have to use the ignore list excessively.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Welcome.

Hope you find what you're looking for. Ireland is a beautiful country, by the way, but I'm sure you already know that.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.