User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Yeah, hello. =)

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Yeah, hello. =)

Okay, hi, I'm FallsPioneer. I'm an INTJ, but every so often I'll get ENTJ, though I feel the first one is a better fit. Pretty happy to be INTJ, too. This is going to be long...=\

I actually took some sort of MBTI test two years ago and got INTJ, too. I remember not understanding what the hell it meant though, and thought my results meant I was a boring person. I got into MBTI when I learned about True Colors (because my favorite color is green and I was wondering what was associated with that color ), and from there I went to the Kiersey Temperament Theory, and then to MBTI. I guess I'm a little obsessed right now. I've had my grandma (ESTJ), cousin (ESTP), sister (ENTP), and brother (ISTP) take it, but I had to plead with some. It's an INTJ trait at its best, being dead certain on having something done.

I'm fairly friendly and I love how different and full of dimension people can be, even if some irritate me, but hey: "Live and let live." I'm open-minded and not that confrontational. I'm also pretty deep, philosophical, and I daydream a lot. Running is a hobby for me; I used to be in cross country, until I stopped because it didn't gel with my school stuff. >=\. I'd like to become some sort of writer as a career choice; it's a love that I developed over the past summer. What kind of writer, I'm not sure yet. I like to read too, but I hardly read anything because...I suck? I just don't do it often, but I am happy to say I understand Shakespeare now and think Hamlet is great. Favorite color is green and I love a mild, cloudy day (I couldn't stand those all of the time though, that'd be boring). I love all sorts of animals, and I have three cats.

Music is pretty important to me; I can't express how absolutely freakin' amazing it is-some of my favorite bands include Interpol, The Secret Machines, Mew, and Sparta (beware-slight indie snob.) For the most part, I listen to different kinds of "rock" music and usually stay away from the radio. I play piano and guitar, and I'm alright at both. Movies! I love watching movies, I do all sorts of them, except for the..."naughty ones that no one should be watching." I don't watch much TV nowadays, but I like The Office and Heroes (even though the past season of Heroes was meh.) I discovered Curb Your Enthusiasm and it's pretty funny too. I don't like rainbows (they're a mess), but I love color variety. Autumn is my favorite season.

I think that's enough for now. But yeah, I like being here.
    Still using a needle to break apart a grain of sand.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*high five for former cross country runnership*

Hello!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Haha, I decided to listen to your comment. Thanks, by the way.

*high fives back*

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hey there. Welcome, glad to have you.

btw, your avatar is very pretty.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTJ

Thanks, I like the whole spacey look, even though I'm not sure what it is.

You have a neat avatar, too; it's warm and inspiring. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Hi

*brushes around your legs and purrs*

No this isn't an advance, I'm kind of a forum pet =^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

AWKWARD!

Nah, I'm a cat fan. Thanks.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by FallsPioneer View Post
    Okay, hi, I'm FallsPioneer. I'm an INTJ, but every so often I'll get ENTJ, though I feel the first one is a better fit. Pretty happy to be INTJ, too. This is going to be long...=\

I actually took some sort of MBTI test two years ago and got INTJ, too. I remember not understanding what the hell it meant though, and thought my results meant I was a boring person. I got into MBTI when I learned about True Colors (because my favorite color is green and I was wondering what was associated with that color ), and from there I went to the Kiersey Temperament Theory, and then to MBTI. I guess I'm a little obsessed right now. I've had my grandma (ESTJ), cousin (ESTP), sister (ENTP), and brother (ISTP) take it, but I had to plead with some. It's an INTJ trait at its best, being dead certain on having something done.

I'm fairly friendly and I love how different and full of dimension people can be, even if some irritate me, but hey: "Live and let live." I'm open-minded and not that confrontational. I'm also pretty deep, philosophical, and I daydream a lot. Running is a hobby for me; I used to be in cross country, until I stopped because it didn't gel with my school stuff. >=\. I'd like to become some sort of writer as a career choice; it's a love that I developed over the past summer. What kind of writer, I'm not sure yet. I like to read too, but I hardly read anything because...I suck? I just don't do it often, but I am happy to say I understand Shakespeare now and think Hamlet is great. Favorite color is green and I love a mild, cloudy day (I couldn't stand those all of the time though, that'd be boring). I love all sorts of animals, and I have three cats.

Music is pretty important to me; I can't express how absolutely freakin' amazing it is-some of my favorite bands include Interpol, The Secret Machines, Mew, and Sparta (beware-slight indie snob.) For the most part, I listen to different kinds of "rock" music and usually stay away from the radio. I play piano and guitar, and I'm alright at both. Movies! I love watching movies, I do all sorts of them, except for the..."naughty ones that no one should be watching." I don't watch much TV nowadays, but I like The Office and Heroes (even though the past season of Heroes was meh.) I discovered Curb Your Enthusiasm and it's pretty funny too. I don't like rainbows (they're a mess), but I love color variety. Autumn is my favorite season.

I think that's enough for now. But yeah, I like being here.
    Hello, FallsPioneer. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

You sound INTJ enough, and although you could be ENTJ, the only reason for my thinking that is the sheer length of your post.

You made your family take it? Sounds like you feel a strong resonance with these ideas, then. What are True Colors, by the way?

I understand the deep daydreaming part, and I'm kind of interested in philosophy. Although I'm more into psychology, computers, history, and sociology. I don't really like nature as much as deliberate art. Also, I've never really liked athletics. But I love cats... I think they're sweet.

I mostly like 80's rock... Styx, Queen, Genesis, Duran Duran, etc. I usually like Science Fiction and Fantasy, but I tend to watch Situation Comedies frequently as well.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Hello new INTJ. I can get down with some Interpol.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Welcome!