User Tag List

123 Last

Default now I went and did it. oops. now what?

Well, I am grasshoppersings. I am a folk singer, song writer, poet, comedian, motivational speaker, storyteller, screenwriter for Jesus Christ. And I have just entered the cyber world of those four letter (MBTI) folks to bare my soul. This introvert (INFJ all the way) asks you: How do you like me now?
    Last edited by grasshoppersings; 12-22-2007 at 02:24 PM. Reason: forgot my four letters!
    Nothing, nothing, nothing is impossible with GOD.

Greetings. I don't assign any emotions at all to people whom I do not know. Thus, I shall briefly interrogate you.

1. Interests?
    2. Least favorite MBTI type?
    3. What do you think of INTPs?
    4. Do you believe in a deity or higher power?
    5. If so, why? If not, why?
    6. What is your opinion of M-theory?
    7. Favorite book?
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I hope you find something of use to you during your stay here.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Default I'm not sure I can go through with this but here goes nothing

My Interests? Deep thoughts, kindness, self-actualization, My Big Dream Journey, people who have rich and vivid imaginations who are great conversationalists and are not self-centered.

My Least Favorite MBTI type? I am not sure I know because it's so hard to peg people being that I am new at typecasting, or whatever you call this game of diversity called personality.

What do I think of INTPs? I don't quite know yet. Tell me about what you are passionate about in life and then I will know what I think of you.

Do I believe in GOD? Absolutely. How can you look at a beautiful sunset, eat a delicious seven course meal, pet a puppy, or fall in love without remembering how good our GOD is to us? I mean, come on. He is so cool. I love GOD. He is my friend. I trust Him completely.

M-theory makes no sense to me because I don't know what it is. If the M stands for money, then I am not interested in knowing. If the M stands for ME, then I am not interested either. I can't quite think of an M word that would get me interested. If it has anything to do with quarks though, I am interested.

My Favorite Book? The Bible. This book reads you as you read it. Can you imagine the thought process that went into this book before it was ever written? Absolute genius, He is. Jesus writes the best stuff. He is my mentor. The Word rocks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hi!

Hi, back at ya.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by grasshoppersings View Post
    Well, I am grasshoppersings. I am a folk singer, song writer, poet, comedian, motivational speaker, storyteller, screenwriter for Jesus Christ. And I have just entered the cyber world of those four letter (MBTI) folks to bare my soul. This introvert (INFJ all the way) asks you: How do you like me now?
    Hi. I am a Christian, and a singer, songwriter and musician, too, though I don't make a living at it.

I am a strange duck because I am an INTJ on the outside, but an INFJ on the inside.

Welcome to the forum.

My Least Favorite MBTI type? I am not sure I know because it's so hard to peg people being that I am new at typecasting, or whatever you call this game of diversity called personality.
    Ah yes. I very well understand.

What do I think of INTPs? I don't quite know yet. Tell me about what you are passionate about in life and then I will know what I think of you.
    I would assume that the passions differ from one INTP to the next. Generally speaking though, INTPs tend to be interested in subjects that are deep and highly theoretical.

Do I believe in GOD? Absolutely. How can you look at a beautiful sunset, eat a delicious seven course meal, pet a puppy, or fall in love without remembering how good our GOD is to us? I mean, come on. He is so cool. I love GOD. He is my friend. I trust Him completely.
    But what is the reason for your belief in a deity? (On a side note, is their a specific reason why you put "god" in all capital letters?)

M-theory makes no sense to me because I don't know what it is. If the M stands for money, then I am not interested in knowing. If the M stands for ME, then I am not interested either. I can't quite think of an M word that would get me interested. If it has anything to do with quarks though, I am interested.
    The "M" doesn't stand for anything. Quarks are somewhat involved, but not to a large extent. Of all subatomic particles, much more importance is placed on gravitons and sparticles.

My Favorite Book? The Bible. This book reads you as you read it. Can you imagine the thought process that went into this book before it was ever written? Absolute genius, He is. Jesus writes the best stuff. He is my mentor. The Word rocks.
    I am relatively confident that Jesus did not write the Bible, but rather others, such as Luke and Matthew. Could you elaborate what you mean by this?
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Welcome to MBTIc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Howdy grasshopper!