User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello =)

You sound like the quite interesting type of person ^^
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post

Since I'm impressed by your newly found multiquote ability and your high naturalist score in your signature, I thought I'd say hello!

It was difficult though, due to the jealousy of you having the entire summer off.
    Thanks =) I left u a message =)
    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    What new story you working on?
    Um... Well, this chick who thinks she's lost everything in life and is a bit obsessed with mortality finds that she hasn't only to lose it again but with the understanding that we're not so mortal? Thats really bare bones of it, I guess.... and its got a LONG way to come =)
    Quote Originally Posted by InsatiableCuriosity View Post
    I have noticed but have been introducing The Prophet to a new generation - in Australia the text and paintings are out of Copyright. One of the projects I have had them undertake is to design and set a gift book they can then print on homemade paper and hand-bind as a gift for someone they care about.

The text is available through Project Gutenberg
    Yes, I actually read The Prophet on the internet. My discovery of Gibran happened because my great grandmother bought me a box of second hand books from a neighbor. A few were good, most were , and then there was this beaten up hardback without its dust cover discarded library copy of "A Treasury of Kahlil Gibran" printed in 1958. At first read, at 15 years old, I fell in love
    Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    You sound like the quite interesting type of person ^^
    Haha as do you for thinking that Which leads to the reason I'm here I suppose: to have interesting conversations with people I find interesting
    I want to be alive To all the life that is in me now, to know each moment to the uttermost.
    (Khalil Gibran from Mary Haskell's Journal June 7, 1912.)

"I'd rather die than live without Mercy and Love" - House of Heroes, Code Name Raven

"I write/Slowly at first/Then the words come quicker/Slow in comparison/To my rapid thoughts/I fall silent/In awe of love"