User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: New

  1. #11
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    So, like, do you want to make out with Jack Flak or what?
    Jack tells me, Marmalade, that you are piqued at my critique of Sylvia Plath.

    This is typical of Jack with his marriage of 'pique' and 'critique', but my hope, dear Marmalade, is that Jack will help me get back into your good graces and not let Sylvia come between us.

  2. #12
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Jack tells me, Marmalade, that you are piqued at my critique of Sylvia Plath.

    This is typical of Jack with his marriage of 'pique' and 'critique', but my hope, dear Marmalade, is that Jack will help me get back into your good graces and not let Sylvia come between us.
    Oh my god.

    Victor is Jack Flak.

  3. #13
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Oh my god.

    Victor is Jack Flak.
    Ah, it's a natural mistake to make to confuse Jack with Victor. But Jack has everything I lack, quite like you, dear Marmalade.

  4. #14
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Ah, it's a natural mistake to make to confuse Jack with Victor. But Jack has everything I lack, quite like you, dear Marmalade.
    [YOUTUBE="tNYRw3HwhRQ"]I'm gonna need a minute to think about that.[/YOUTUBE]

  5. #15
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    [YOUTUBE="tNYRw3HwhRQ"]I'm gonna need a minute to think about that.[/YOUTUBE]
    Oh Marmalade, you are irresistible.

  6. #16
    Junior Member lindberg711's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    20

    Default

    What the hell?

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Hello

  8. #18
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by lindberg711 View Post
    What the hell?
    We borrowed your thread for a tête-à-tête. We got carried away and hoped you wouldn't mind. Will you forgive us?

  9. #19
    Senior Member Ming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindberg711 View Post
    What the hell?
    Just ignore them, they're crazy.

    Nice to meet you, have fun here! And survive, k?

  10. #20
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    Just ignore them, they're crazy.

    Nice to meet you, have fun here! And survive, k?
    Ignore us? Next you will be telling him to press the Ignore Button.

    And really we are quite sane - both of us.

    But we want you to more than survive, we want you to thrive with us.

    Welcome once again to Typology Central.

Similar Threads

  1. New planet discovered, "Gliese 581 c"
    By sundowning in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 07:27 PM
  2. Hi, new INFP
    By JivinJeffJones in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 12:16 PM
  3. Hi, I'm new
    By JAVO in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 02:48 PM
  4. New to the Mirror Universe
    By outmywindow in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 02:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO