Thread: Hello, hello.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    I'm from all over actually. I was born in D.C. and now I stay in the south!
    John Beebe was born in Washington, D.C.
    I went to high school there (Northern Virginia), went to GMU for 2 years, and have been down here in Florida for about 10 years. I'm from all over too, I'm an Army brat.

(Funny thing about that, I have a southern accent to people from the north but to the people in the south, I have an northern accent)
    I know EXACTLY what you speak of with this phenomena...

BTW, my brother is an INTJ.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I went to high school there (Northern Virginia), went to GMU for 2 years, and have been down here in Florida for about 10 years. I'm from all over too, I'm an Army brat.
    Haha, I'm an army brat as well. My dad was in the air force until 2000 I believe. That's when we stopped moving at least lol.
    I know EXACTLY what you speak of with this phenomena...

BTW, my brother is an INTJ.
    That's cool! I have a few friends that are ESTP. They tend to bring the fun out of me, haha
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

"Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Haha, I'm an army brat as well. My dad was in the air force until 2000 I believe. That's when we stopped moving at least lol.
    Awesomeness. We moved every two years when I was a kid. I loved it. Growing up on a military base is a great childhood, everything is at your fingertips. My parents let us stay out late even at an early age as both my Mom and Dad felt secure about our safety. Having a few thousand troops with M-16s (or F-15s!) in your vicinity is a great crime deterrent!

That's cool! I have a few friends that are ESTP. They tend to bring the fun out of me, haha
    Muhahaaa...

Somehow we accidentally end up having fun, us ESTPs, every once in a while, here and there...

Have you done any other type tests? Enneagram? I have no idea what my INTJ brother's Enneagram is. I am 7w8 sx/so.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Awesomeness. We moved every two years when I was a kid. I loved it. Growing up on a military base is a great childhood, everything is at your fingertips. My parents let us stay out late even at an early age as both my Mom and Dad felt secure about our safety. Having a few thousand troops with M-16s (or F-15s!) in your vicinity is a great crime deterrent!
    Haha, my parents were the same way. But, I didn't live on base for my precious teen years, I lived in a normal old people's neighborhood. It was "Safe" but it was boring. Living on base would have been immensely better haha.

Muhahaaa...

Somehow we accidentally end up having fun, us ESTPs, every once in a while, here and there...

Have you done any other type tests? Enneagram? I have no idea what my INTJ brother's Enneagram is. I am 7w8 sx/so.
    I have taken the Enneagram and I usually get 5w6 sx/sp or 8 wing of something. I have also taken the big five personality test, and I've gotten RCOEI. I think I've been playing up my "intiutiveness" though, for a while. At best, the only thing 'intuitive' that I do is that I have good memory and, as such, I can bring up a lot of trivia information or research papers about the things that are being discussed. I'm also good with people, I can accurately predict what people will say, how they will say, and on a good day I can usually tell what there body language will be (I remember a event at a youth leadership thing I went too where I accurately predicted what my friend would do when he walked up to a girl and chatted with her, only to find that she was more enchanted with someone. He was dejected and he moped around the circle, like I had expected. I had only known him for a day at that point) Then again, not many people have truly original thoughts. Sorry, that's a bit long :X
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

"Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"