User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Pleased to meet you. My best friend is a female ENTJ and I've heard up one side and down the other about how tough it is to be her type. It's true too.

Hope you find some good conversation, a laugh, and/or elucidation on any murky points!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I think I've met several female ENTJs. They intimidate me a little, but I admire from a distance.

Welcome.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    Hello All,
    I am very much an ENTJ
    I got this far and sorta lost focus...

Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I got this far and sorta lost focus...

You poor boy
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    You poor boy
    *swoon*

Hehe...

Don't worry flame, just watch out for Maverick, he'll show you how ENTJ's can mouth off on the Internet with the best of 'em
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default "typically" for ENTJs?

I sympathize with you for going to war and enduring that experience and any subsequent personal fall-out.
    Also, I can understand how the war itself would be one of your darkest times. However, are you trying to say that it was the female ENTJ that made it the darkest time? I would speculate that war would be so dark under any conditions and along with any personality. I can even understand that the particular personality type of an individual made a dark time even worse if she was ill-behaved. However, you concede that you have only met one before, so you can't really conclude anything that is "typical" about most of us with your sample of one. AND, I'm curious, did this woman confirm for you that she was an ENTJ? Did she tell you that test results supported that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Every type has its weaknesses. Typically for ENTJs, they engage in power struggles and try to change people who do not want nor need to change. But I'm biased because I went to war with a female ENTJ and it proved to be one of the darkest times in my life.

But I've only encountered that one, and so I'm happy to make your acquaintance and hopefully in time you will help me overcome my fear.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Wink

Ok, I keep hearing about this Maverick, so I look forward to meeting him eventually.n

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    *swoon*

Hehe...

Don't worry flame, just watch out for Maverick, he'll show you how ENTJ's can mouth off on the Internet with the best of 'em

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    Didn't think there were any of us ? Athenian2000, Dear! What are you saying, about ENTJ women, and women in general? You would not expect a person to have the strong characteristics of ENTJ just because she is female? I truly do not understand how more women cannot be ENTJ!
    I'm athenian200. Why does no one ever get that right? Well, actually, that isn't the reason. I just assumed ENTJ's were more like "evil overlord/warlord" types like Dr. Robotnik or Alexander the Great, and what I meant was that it seemed not to fit very well, not that I didn't believe there were any. I also kind of assumed that most of them would probably become something like INTJ's due to continual misunderstanding.
    Is it hard for me? No, I really enjoy being ENTJ and I cannot imagine being any other kind of women. Now, it can be hard for others, and so I do try to adjust my approach in communication, sometimes successful, but not always. However, I usually end up hurting most often when those jealous mates of my platonic male friends and soulmates nab their guys away and ban me from them!
    So people don't tend to trust you, huh? Doesn't that hurt?
    Scared of us are you? Ahh, not to worry. All of our intentions are only for the good of all. Our critical evaluation of the status quo and the solutions we propose are only intended to make life better for everyone.
    You don't seem that frightening so far... although you do seem very direct, tending to take a predictive approach, and are slightly dramatic about your ideas at times. You also seem energetic.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Hello flame, I wait in anticipation for when you and Maverick meet up. The straight-shooting should be dynamite to see.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Hi

Great, another ENTJ! Welcome.