User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Welcome. I'm not sure if I've met a female ENTJ but I am married to an INTJ and he and I get along very well.

Music, yoga and red wine sounds good to me!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    Hello All,
    I am very much an ENTJ, with 3 tests supporting that over the span of my life, along with those behavioral characteristics most often seen in individuals diagnosed with this dreaded disease - um, I mean, personality type. I say that because I live the challenging life of a female ENTJ.

I'll be slow to start in conversation, I am rather vigilent in any cyber environment, so it hinders aspects of my real personality.
    It should be only a matter of time, though, before I jump in, spout off, and find that there is some remarkable INTJ close by, either to correct me or to shed perspective that I have not considered. BTW, I am delighted when that happens, because I enjoy friendly sparring, and I love learning.

Toodles
    Hello, flame. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

Female ENTJ? From the description of them, I wouldn't have thought there were any. That's not easy on you, is it?

You like occasional argument and learning? We do have that on occasion here, so I think you've found the right place.

Welcome. I was once burned by a flame. Any relation?

It should be only a matter of time, though, before I jump in, spout off, and find that there is some remarkable INTJ close by, either to correct me or to shed perspective that I have not considered.
    Most of the time I'll just quietly scoff at any errors and lack of consideration of other perspectives, but every once in a while I'll say something if the topic interests or concerns me enough.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Welcome to the nuthouse, I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. Had an ENTJ female roomie - an incident with her greed forced her bf to dump her and I ended up sattled with the rent for a townhouse. She's fun when kept occupied though, ^_^.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Hello! Glad you can join in the fun. ^^

To tell you the truth, I've never met a female ENTJ myself... this should be interesting.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Welcome! I know 2 for-sure female ENTJ's in real life, and know them fairly well. Very interesting people; lots of ideas. Also great storytellers, *extremely* confident in general, and they definitely take on the leadership role. Very take-charge, but in a good way. :-)

Then one of my good friends took the mbti several yrs ago and tested as ENTJ, but she seems a little..softer..than the other two I know, so I think she's more of an ENtJ, or an ENfJ.

But anyway - welcome again!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Flame is reference to a nickname

Flame is not a reference to the online chat form of "flaming" someone, or some association with personality or behavior. But, without divulging too much, it is a pet name bestowed upon me by a group of hardworking and talented people who allowed me to live my ENTJ tendancies upon them in a previous era.

My avatar? It is a group of Tour de France cyclists from way back, taking a break, drinking together, chilling for a bit, and socializing.

Never met a female ENTJ? Actually, you may have. We are rather stealth as physical appearance and demeanor do not necessarily correspond to what one might anticipate.

Didn't think there were any of us ? Athenian2000, Dear! What are you saying, about ENTJ women, and women in general? You would not expect a person to have the strong characteristics of ENTJ just because she is female? I truly do not understand how more women cannot be ENTJ!

Is it hard for me? No, I really enjoy being ENTJ and I cannot imagine being any other kind of women. Now, it can be hard for others, and so I do try to adjust my approach in communication, sometimes successful, but not always. However, I usually end up hurting most often when those jealous mates of my platonic male friends and soulmates nab their guys away and ban me from them!

Scared of us are you? Ahh, not to worry. All of our intentions are only for the good of all. Our critical evaluation of the status quo and the solutions we propose are only intended to make life better for everyone.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

wow. definite ENTJ.

welcome!

MBTI
    OMNi

Scared of us are you? Ahh, not to worry. All of our intentions are only for the good of all. Our critical evaluation of the status quo and the solutions we propose are only intended to make life better for everyone.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Every type has its weaknesses. Typically for ENTJs, they engage in power struggles and try to change people who do not want nor need to change. But I'm biased because I went to war with a female ENTJ and it proved to be one of the darkest times in my life.

But I've only encountered that one, and so I'm happy to make your acquaintance and hopefully in time you will help me overcome my fear.

MBTI
    ENTJ

LOL!