MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Default Hola

I'm Ezra.

My most recent test result was INTJ. However, I've when I first took it I was ENFP. This turned to ENTP, which in turn became ESTJ. I've also had ENTJ, ISTJ a few times, and ESTP once or twice.

I'm confident I'm a Thinker, and I'm pretty sure I'm Judging. Recently, in the last few months, I've been pondering the Extraversion/Introversion question. As for Intuition/Sensing, I've always been unsure, mainly because I don't know what to base my Intuition and Sensing on i.e. how I am compared to others. I've met some people who are definitely more Sensing than I am, and yet some people are much more unrealistic and general than I am.

Another thing. I'm also an 8 on the Enneagram, probably with a 9 wing. I'm sp- or sx-first.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Pleased to meet you, Ezra.

Someone get Magic in here... he can help sort this type confusion out.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hey there Ezra. Welcome, I hope you'll like it here.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Hello! ooh- a potential Sensor! If it's any help I'm an enneagram 7w8 as an ESTP, but there are plenty of people around here who could really help you sort it out quite well!

Love the Godfather- very 8ish of you by the way!

and tell us more about yourself!

(you study spanish?)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I'm Ezra.

My most recent test result was INTJ. However, I've when I first took it I was ENFP. This turned to ENTP, which in turn became ESTJ. I've also had ENTJ, ISTJ a few times, and ESTP once or twice.

I'm confident I'm a Thinker, and I'm pretty sure I'm Judging. Recently, in the last few months, I've been pondering the Extraversion/Introversion question. As for Intuition/Sensing, I've always been unsure, mainly because I don't know what to base my Intuition and Sensing on i.e. how I am compared to others. I've met some people who are definitely more Sensing than I am, and yet some people are much more unrealistic and general than I am.

Another thing. I'm also an 8 on the Enneagram, probably with a 9 wing. I'm sp- or sx-first.

You could be borderline P/J and N/S. Then depending on how you intepret the test questions, it probably gave the inconclusive results? Also, remember the MBTI is a scale, and having one factor does not mean you do not have the other. It is just a degree of preference to use one vs the other.

If we were to simplify:

I/E : Where do you draw your energy mainly from, internal reflection, or social interactions with other people, to give you that buzz?

N/S: When you look at a picture, do you notice for e.g. that there is 1 white iris and 59 purple ones, and it fades towards red, there are green and blues on it too. Or does the picture give you an impression of loneliness the artist felt when painting it.

P/J: Would you prefer if you had an open schedule everyday, and could deal with things as they came up, or would you rather that the times are fixed to do X at 9am and Y at 11am.

Perhaps it may help if you work out your cognitive processes too?

And hello. =)

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Eights, a strong majority of the time, are Extraverts.
    They are nearly always thinkers. They are also prone to being J's.
    So, the easy answer would be to guess that you are ESTJ or ENTJ, but it might not be so stereo-typical.
    Your Nine wing and Asocial preference might be a sign of Introversion.
    The most common exception to the rule for type Eights are INTJs.

I'm pretty sure you are TJ. It's probably worth noting that a majority of your results are Extraverted, combined with the fact that Eight usually are.

What really catches my eye here, is that you could get results covering such a broad range, including both the ENFP and the ISTJ.
    It makes me wonder about how you answer the questions.
    How do you usually feel about taking these tests? How do you feel when you are taking them?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

My grandfather's name was Ezra. He was a jew! /borat

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I'm Ezra.

Hello, Ezra. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

From what I can tell 8w9 seems to place you pretty well in the ExTJ camp... but I can't tell S/N yet.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Welcome to the forum

MBTI
    INFP

Good morning, Ezra!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters