User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I can barely remember what it is like to be a newby here. So I wonder what will you do, how will you change, over the next 5,000 posts?

Welcome Asia. Be careful of the forum weirdos and creeps, they will try to shackle your individualism and chain you to a wall of insecurity. Be vigilant. Beware, especially, members who make use of "cute lolz kitties" in their avatars. It means they are cannibals- figuratively, of course.

You may be wondering how Victor's reply and my own are related. Let it trouble you not, you will come to know soon enough.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Asia Welcome, glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTJ

I intend to move to you, some day.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxkom View Post
    What description are you referring to? Relationship descriptions between types are overrated imho. If it works between the two of you that's cool, regardless of your types.

Again, what description are you referring? And again, it is only a description. Don't let some words that anyone wrote under circumstances you better not want to imagine take over parts of your life.
    If it paints a negative picture ignore it and find a description that paints a positive one :-)
    In the end it only matters that both of you are happy with each other. That can not be changed by descriptions or MBTI or enneagramm types. And the fact that you are able to be stable in the situation you are describing tells more than every description or type analytic could ever do.
    So just embrace your fiance for who he is and don't care so much about descriptions. They are helpful in understanding each other better, but won't change who you truly are.

Love

Fluxi
    That's true, it is just a description. It didn't specify what kind, it just mentioned relationships in general. According to our horoscopes we're not that compatible either, but we beg to differ lol.
    I find him to be very fun to watch, since he seems so controlled, rational, thinking and yet has these moments of raw reaction where logic and reason fly out the window. Its the funniest thing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I can barely remember what it is like to be a newby here. So I wonder what will you do, how will you change, over the next 5,000 posts?
    I wonder too. I'm starting to research the different things so I can really decide what my type is. Tests put me at ENFP or INFP, I feel connected to both and display both pretty prominently, so I'm going to have to really do some searching.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Welcome, skittlesloli, and congratulations on your engagement!
    Thank you~ I never thought it would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Welcome Asia. Be careful of the forum weirdos and creeps, they will try to shackle your individualism and chain you to a wall of insecurity. Be vigilant. Beware, especially, members who make use of "cute lolz kitties" in their avatars. It means they are cannibals- figuratively, of course.

You may be wondering how Victor's reply and my own are related. Let it trouble you not, you will come to know soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleseven View Post
    I intend to move to you, some day.
    I went to a highly populated island country off my eastern coast for a few weeks back in the summer of '04**, it was probably the closest to home I've ever been.

**Ironically, my fiance went for the same amount of weeks 4 years prior, and since hes 4 years older than me, we went at the same age

Thanks again for the welcome. I can't wait to make more sense of all this XD

MBTI
    INxJ

Welcome

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Hello there. Welcome to the forums.
    Intriguing avatar.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

haha, yeah I found it on my computer, we got a few gems from the internets hiding in the many corners of our files and I re-stumbled upon that one. My fiance (vhan) is going to edit the animation for me since I'm too lazy.

I like your avatar Oaky, reminds me of art from a video game, like secret of mana or something.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesloli View Post
    I like your avatar Oaky, reminds me of art from a video game, like secret of mana or something.
    That would be a Tonberry.

Your avatar looks like it could use an artificial lung.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by eagleseven View Post
    That would be a Tonberry.

Your avatar looks like it could use an artificial lung.
    Ah yes! I was a little close right? I can't finish a FF game to save my life, so my experience with that mob is limited.

Yeah hes a little dark, I want to make him more colorful... maybe model him after my handle...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesloli View Post
    Ah yes! I was a little close right? I can't finish a FF game to save my life, so my experience with that mob is limited.

Yeah hes a little dark, I want to make him more colorful... maybe model him after my handle...
    Related?