User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    eNXP
    Enneagram
    7+4 sx/sp

Default heeeyyooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone.

I'm not really new to typology, just silent so far. I have an exam in six hours and it's 02:56 here in sweden so I'll make this quick.

I'm studying medicine (or trying at least) and have just been living in the corridors of the university for the last three days. During that time I've been studying trying to make up for all the lessons i skipped out during the course (that means all except two, I think). So, I have slept for 12 hours during this time which has probably altered my judgement a bit. Three of those were on a bench in a lunch room, nine were in the resting room after I exchanged my ID for the key.

The upcoming exam is the brain, so one of the links in my sig is really close to being our course litterature.

My current situation does say alot about me, but to say a little bit more. I'm a 20 year old male. I like new knowledge and experience of all sorts. I especially like to do stuff that you're not really supposed to do.

In the future I will probably be joining Doctors without borders and I'm thinking about Amnesty as well. I do alot of sports but none of them seriously. Lastly I'm thinking about going into neurology or psychiatry after I'm done with the medical base program.

Okay, so that's an outline of me. It's far from a complete picture but I really should go now...

MBTI
    ENFJ

The second I read the title of this thread I thought "ENFP."
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Well hello ENFP. Welcome to the forums.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

lol... I thought ExFP

welcome... I remember taking a class on the brain... or at least I remember eating a jello brain in a class on the brain
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Your HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GAVE IT AWAY!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA from the land of the ExxP !

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ming your signature is so funny!

hey hey enfp person!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Awesome thread title!
    Welcome!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to meet you.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

How did I know you'd be an ENP.

Welcome to the nut house!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    eNXP
    Enneagram
    7+4 sx/sp

Hey guys and thanks for the welcome!

About my signature, I've been trying and trying to update it. I still can't see it in my post though no matter wether I'm logged in or not. Still, it's on my profile, just not here
    Ennea:7w8sx/so (?)
    Big5:SCUEI
    Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(11)%

So apparently I might be epileptic. Thanks brain, keep malfunctioning. I didn't think it could be that bad seeing starfalls in bookshelves. I just thought I was psychotic.