This isn't my first post here, but I never did introduce myself. Despite being a member of INTPc since day 1, I never made it to that 1,000 post count that was supposed to make me an official member. I'm that quiet in real life too. It's difficult to get out of that silent observer mentality.
I don't like writing autobiographies, so here are some random, disjointed (and not necessarily the most defining or interesting) things about me:
- I'm more of a breadth than depth type of person. I'm very curious and know a little about a lot, but struggle with always feeling incompetent about everything.
- I grew up on a small goat farm with my grandparents
- dystopia novels are my favorite type of fiction
- I like to play PC video games and am prone to addiction
- One thing I'd love to do that I've never done is travel to foreign countries. I've never been out of the United States.