User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Two
    Socionics
    ESI

Default ISFJ girl....please don't be afraid!

Hey all!
    My name is Laura and I am new to the forums. I happened across typology central while doing some routine internet creeping. I am a fairly strong ISFJ, which I discovered at school. I am a pretty open minded person. Even though I have strong values and beliefs, I try to understand where everyone is coming from and respect their choices and views. I have a dry sense of humour and enjoy going to the beach and searching for rocks and shells and fossils. I have finished one degree in geography...and am now completing my second in nursing. So what brought me here? I have been trying to understand this guy's ISTP behaviour...it's been very enlightening! LOL. Thanks!

What sort of behaviour?

Welcome to typoc.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ISTP

Hi ISFJ girl.

Whoops, editted to ISFJ.
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

ISFJ you [delightful individual]
    Last edited by Ivy; 04-04-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: removed insult

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Two
    Socionics
    ESI

BAHAHAHA! Pretty much made my day!
    Last edited by Ivy; 04-04-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: removed quoted insult

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

BTW WELCOME!

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I dunno..that first post was pretty intimidating. Not to mention that scary name "LITTLE Laura." I'm trying not to be afraid, but you've made it very difficult!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISFJ

I love seeing more ISFJs. Welcome, dear.
    "Your voice is like chocolate...dreamy."
    --WildHorses

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm not sure I've been here long enough to welcome you, but so what?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Two
    Socionics
    ESI

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    What sort of behaviour?

Welcome to typoc.
    THANKS!
    UGH. Well he's a guy I've been seeing on and off for about a year. When I met him I thought we were dating...he thought we were just having fun. I didn't find this out until he texted me one day a couple months later and told me that we shouldn't sleep together anymore. I found out that he was ACTUALLY dating some other girl he just met. He stopped talking to me. Two months later he texted me again. We became friends. And fell into the same old habits. Then same thing happened and he tried to get back together with an ex. So he stopped talking to me again. Then after that fell through, I was the shoulder he came back to cry on and I tried to be his friend, but same thing happened again. Months later, he started pushing me out of his life for another girl. So I decided to end whatever it was that we had for the most part, except for the occasional text. I think what I found interesting was the way that ISTP show that they care. From my research and experience, I have found them to have difficulty communicating feelings, but rather show how they care. When I first met him, this guy loved nothing more than to fix my truck or buy me dinner. Also, I have a strong need to plan things. He hated it. I tried for weeks to get him to go on a day trip with me. It took forever for it to finally happen. Either he wouldn't give me a confirmation or he would want to suddenly go at a moment's notice (not okay with me LOL). Mainly, I was drawn to him because of our differences. He interested me because of his ability to be spontaneous and his giftedness with his hands. He is able to tear a machine apart and fix it without needing to consult any sort of manual (I would be doing tons of research and would need things to be done by the book). Also, he is a bit of a daredevil. We do have very interesting conversations, because we are both very logical and reasonable and we both need our own space. People have some very interesting insights here.