User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Anonymity was nice, but...

I got bored and and signed up on a whim. Yup. I've lurked around on this forum for a while now. I kept meaning to sign up, but alas, the weeks turned to months.

I'm actually a somewhat active member of this here forum, where I so considerately line the sterile walls with fluff.

On a more serious note, I'm just your friendly neighborhood troll. I hand out irony and sarcasm for free while singing songs, tongue firmly in cheek.

Okey doke, now that the intro is out of the way, don't mind me while I disappear for the most part. Have a particularly pleasant day, or at least an interesting one- salam alaikom, bros *fist pound*

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Nomorenames View Post
    I got bored and and signed up on a whim. Yup. I've lurked around on this forum for a while now. I kept meaning to sign up, but alas, the weeks turned to months.

I'm actually a somewhat active member of this here forum, where I so considerately line the sterile walls with fluff.

On a more serious note, I'm just your friendly neighborhood troll. I hand out irony and sarcasm for free while singing songs, tongue firmly in cheek.

Okey doke, now that the intro is out of the way, don't mind me while I disappear for the most part. Have a particularly pleasant day, or at least an interesting one- salam alaikom, bros *fist pound*
    Welcome. We have tons of INFP threads awaiting your outrage.

We also have some other interesting forums you wouldn't have been able to read as a lurker. Enjoy!

Phantonym

Welcome.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Thanks for the welcomes!

If I can muster forth the effort, I promise to climb up on my moral high horse and rage condescend to you all. Or I'll just be outrageous. Or something. Yes. Something sounds about right.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

welcome to the world of tomorrow!
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to meet you as you sound interesting. Are you interesting? No, I'm not, let's just get that out of the way right off.

Welcome aboard.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~