MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Is someone here a dog whisperer?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    Ohhh, you remember your last thoughts? What were they?
    First, I felt a happiness like none other. I was taking outside for a strawl. I couldn't be happier. As I was playing around in the snow, Trinity raised a gun and pointed it at me. I looked at her, in shock. My big pearly eyes peering into hers. Pleading for an explanation. Why? Why! I loved my life more than anything in the world. And this woman, was about to pull the trigger, and in one instant, take it all away from me. I remember I felt a heavy burden in my chest. My heart was pounding furiously inside it's boney casket.

I curled the toes on my paws, grinding into the snow as I braced myself for what was to come. My keen sight, saw her finger pulling slowly on the trigger. The emotion on her face, unexistant. Her coldness washed over me, as I felt instantly frozen. Now the instant before the gun fired, I uttered out a last murr, a last plea for forgiveness. I yelped ever so softly, but Trinity did not waver. The gun went off and the bullet rushed towards me. I could no longer move out of the way. At this moment, I felt like all the time in the world, was suddenly taken from me. The bullet, so much faster than I, pierced my heart. The pain I felt, indescribable, was not a physical pain.

It was the deepest emotional pain I have ever felt in my life. I felt the life leave out of me. Wondering what I had done wrong. Wondering what I could have done differently to please her. But I could not. I was unwanted. And I died, unwanted. As I was falling down in the snow, my senses numbed. The last moment, before I lost all senses. Was the sound of the soft sound my carcass made, as it impacted the ground. I did not even have time, to shed a tear. To experience my regret. Everything, was taken from me.

I was no longer.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Can a ghost dogs eat virtual pancakes?

I particularly liked the "bony casket." Has anyone used your skull as a mug yet? If not, I call dibs.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

A memorial service will be held at noon where we can bbq the carcass in an attempt to exorcise the demon. All are welcome, bring your own roasting forks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Your new name is incredibly awesome and terribly awful at the same time. WTG!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

So you started this thread here to look for halos?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I appear alive again.

I miss my fool's name.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

You can be redeadded if you wish *cocks shotgun*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

This time I won't sit still. Are you prepared for a deathmatch?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    First, I felt a happiness like none other. I was taking outside for a strawl. I couldn't be happier. As I was playing around in the snow, Trinity raised a gun and pointed it at me. I looked at her, in shock. My big pearly eyes peering into hers. Pleading for an explanation. Why? Why! I loved my life more than anything in the world. And this woman, was about to pull the trigger, and in one instant, take it all away from me. I remember I felt a heavy burden in my chest. My heart was pounding furiously inside it's boney casket.

I curled the toes on my paws, grinding into the snow as I braced myself for what was to come. My keen sight, saw her finger pulling slowly on the trigger. The emotion on her face, unexistant. Her coldness washed over me, as I felt instantly frozen. Now the instant before the gun fired, I uttered out a last murr, a last plea for forgiveness. I yelped ever so softly, but Trinity did not waver. The gun went off and the bullet rushed towards me. I could no longer move out of the way. At this moment, I felt like all the time in the world, was suddenly taken from me. The bullet, so much faster than I, pierced my heart. The pain I felt, indescribable, was not a physical pain.

It was the deepest emotional pain I have ever felt in my life. I felt the life leave out of me. Wondering what I had done wrong. Wondering what I could have done differently to please her. But I could not. I was unwanted. And I died, unwanted. As I was falling down in the snow, my senses numbed. The last moment, before I lost all senses. Was the sound of the soft sound my carcass made, as it impacted the ground. I did not even have time, to shed a tear. To experience my regret. Everything, was taken from me.

I was no longer.
    This is why I like cats.

If a cat had written this, asking for its last thoughts, all it would have said is: "F*ck you."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft