123 Last

Thread: Hi again

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Default Hi again

Sorry, I didn't know where else to post this, but I recently have taken multiple tests and all of them have given the same result. So I'm quite sad to say this but my new personality type is INTP instead of INTJ. Hopefully this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings but just so you all of know i don't even know what happened lol. I'm still in the NT rational of course which still makes me happy but i liked being one of the select few to say "I'm a Mastermind" lol...
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

lol, BAKA!!! INTPs are one of the sickest types around! Alright, well, all types are pretty equal, but who says they can't be equally great? Most people don't tend to realize that INTPs can be wise, playful, and witty, and it's probably because they don't honestly think that they are any of these things. All they can usually see is the qualities that they lack, and that usually leads them to some kind of balance, and balance is good ya? I hope you don't expect the INTPs to welcome you with open arms though, with all that inferior Fe and stuff...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

haha thanks, what you described actually does sound a lot like me, as I'm sure the NT's might sound equally as right though. But i do try to come to a balance almost always in everything. ya same thing goes for J's with the Fe but i guess since i used to be one the P's might despise me. BTW your type is hilarious...lol
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by olly_olly View Post
    haha thanks, what you described actually does sound a lot like me, as I'm sure the NT's might sound equally as right though. But i do try to come to a balance almost always in everything. ya same thing goes for J's with the Fe but i guess since i used to be one the P's might despise me. BTW your type is hilarious...lol
    Why thankyou The only people I'd actually bother hating are the arrogant ones. That is, mainly lawyers and Engineers...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

ya my type is labeled as "the engineer" but i couldn't see myself living my whole life doing that, maybe for a little while until i learned how to be the Craftsman actually making the product. As you can see by my rave smiley (if you have ever learned about the rave lifestyle) in my signature i like to be equal to everyone else, sharing my knowledge so no one is oppressing anyone... kind of a long and random post but ya IDK what to say i cant blame it on my extroverted Ti anymore lol
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by olly_olly View Post
    ya my type is labeled as "the engineer" but i couldn't see myself living my whole life doing that, maybe for a little while until i learned how to be the Craftsman actually making the product. As you can see by my rave smiley (if you have ever learned about the rave lifestyle) in my signature i like to be equal to everyone else, sharing my knowledge so no one is oppressing anyone... kind of a long and random post but ya IDK what to say i cant blame it on my extroverted Ti anymore lol
    I have the same kind of belief, sharing information makes you feel good anyway. I just wish I was good enough to have more of it. I wonder if that ideal is common for INTPs?

What is this rave lifestyle you mentioned?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Ya i always feel inferior in some way that holding me back in whatever it is that I'm doing, most of the time i end up realizing I'm doing something that is irrelevant to anything i care about and just quite. I think that's why i didn't like school because you pretty much HAVE to do things that sometimes are just so irrelevant...

Oh ya if you really got into the lifestyle and worked (it's not really work at all) for one, the rave lifestyle would be if you joined a commune that parties all night and talking about philosophical stuff, expanding your mind (I try to only these sort of things every once in a while). the only thing i can think of is it's like a little commune that makes money by throwing big overnight parties almost every night.
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

My spidey sense was telling me you were not a INTJ. Welcome to the light side of the farce.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'd keep taking the tests until they say InFJ and then stick with that

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'd keep taking the tests until they say InFJ and then stick with that
    Are you just kidding or is that an actual observation of me? because I seriously doubt the F, i find it very very hard to express my feelings even when i ask myself in the mirror hahahahahahaha
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]