First 123 Last

Thread: Hi again

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by olly_olly View Post
    Are you just kidding or is that an actual observation of me? because I seriously doubt the F, i find it very very hard to express my feelings even when i ask myself in the mirror hahahahahahaha
    He's just mocking himself.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I hope you don't expect the INTPs to welcome you with open arms though, with all that inferior Fe and stuff...
    You're kidding, right? INTP-INTP relations rock without any need for Fe. It's like, we understand each other on a Ti level.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    He's just mocking himself.
    Most likely, but he might actually know what he's talking about, @JocktheMotie Do you think of yourself as an INFJ that happens to score INTP?

You're kidding, right? INTP-INTP relations rock without any need for Fe. It's like, we understand each other on a Ti level.
    Ya I have noticed that on INTP Central, it seems like everyone (including myself) is more outgoing then we might be in person.
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Most likely, but he might actually know what he's talking about, @JocktheMotie Do you think of yourself as an INFJ that happens to score INTP?
    He might actually know what he's talking about? I already like you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Thanks I meant it pretty much how you interpreted it. Because for one i think you are right, but for two I think he was joking so he probably came up with what first came to his mind. Which I think in theory would be something about himself.. right?
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

It's rare for us intp's to have conversations with others that are understood in both ways..

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Ya i always find it weird having conversations with my friends and thinking about every possible meaning of what they said, and then just saying something that tries to make them feel good but doesn't apply to what I thought they meant lol.
    Which reminds me, Do INTP's generally say things to make the people around them happy or feel good? That's probably pretty vague but I find myself doing this all the time. I just find it weird that i care how they feel but not how i feel most of the time, or maybe i just don't understand how i feel i guess.
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Ya i always find it weird having conversations with my friends and thinking about every possible meaning of what they said, and then just saying something that tries to make them feel good but doesn't apply to what I thought they meant lol.
    Which reminds me, Do INTP's generally say things to make the people around them happy or feel good? That's probably pretty vague but I find myself doing this all the time. I just find it weird that i care how they feel but not how i feel most of the time, or maybe i just don't understand how i feel i guess.
    Yes, pretty much all INTP's do it to some extent. We're mostly passive. If we don't have a problem with something in particular, we don't want others to have a problem with it either.

I mean, if something is wrong for our standards, passiveness gets thrown out of the window. But we don't like making issues out of non issues. Especially among friends, we will be negotiators of peace.

We can be quite manipulative with it too. >.>

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Yes, pretty much all INTP's do it to some extent. We're mostly passive. If we don't have a problem with something in particular, we don't want others to have a problem with it either.

I mean, if something is wrong for our standards, passiveness gets thrown out of the window. But we don't like making issues out of non issues. Especially among friends, we will be negotiators of peace.

We can be quite manipulative with it too. >.>
    I have definitely noticed that. specifically when two of my friends are fighting for an illogical reason. I will try to fry there ranting with logic (carefull words that make both sides look right and that they're wasting energy and fighting over "Enter Subject Here" which is ridiculous) so usually if one keeps fighting the other will see the unnecessary waste of time and stop altogether. I wouldn't be surprised if INTP's experience this endeavor for peace more then most other types.
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Actually, reading the language and word usage of most of your posts give me the INFJ vibe over an INTP one. That's what I was referring to. Just an observation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Actually, reading the language and word usage of most of your posts give me the INFJ vibe over an INTP one. That's what I was referring to. Just an observation.
    Or he's just taking it easy since he just arrived on this forum, and is pointing his feelers around. Which is the vibe I got.

Which is, you know, pretty normal for an INTP.