User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Hi :)

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Looking back at your cognitive processes test, you definitely seem to be an INFJ-INFP hybrid.

If you believe the test, then your strongest function is Fi (which is the dominant function for an INFP), and your second strongest function is Ni (which is the dominant function for an INFJ). But you third function is also the auxiliary function for an INFJ, which means that, while your strongest function might be that of an INFP, your next two strongest seem to align with an INFJ.

That would seem to show a very strong balance between you being an INFJ and INFP.

It's kinda like asking, which country was more dominant at an Olympic event: the country that won the gold, or the country that won both the silver and the bronze...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Btw, sorry for all this intrusion into your personal psychology and what not, I'm just very interested in "crossover" cases, and you just happen to be the most interesting example (you have so much information to go off...) I've come across thus far.

No harm intended...

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    Peguy,

It occurred to me that you are probably asking what traits would make me show up as an INFJ if I'm an ENFP?
    Thanks, although I really just meant general info about yourself, your interests, etc.

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Zarathustra,

I don't mind at all. I get the feeling you are simply curious and interested in understanding people from a genuine place of "understanding" and not a place of being nosy

Let's see, base on the links you sent me to for INFJ and INFP, here are my responses:

INFJ...I do live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities! I see meaning everywhere (lunalove, for example, represents lunalovegood and my admiration for her superficially...on a deeper level it represents my current exploration of the moon and its connection to women. love because I believe love is truth...and I'm not going into the full depth here either!) I do love art and creativity, and I do believe I am intuitive and perceptive (and have been told so). *blushing*

I am consistently disorganized (ADD/ADHD). I am do trust my intuition though I have not given thought to how often it is accurate (my dad has always said I am very perceptive and I can tell who is good/bad in a room full of people...).

I used to not hold back so much. I have become more secretive as an adult. I used to be quite open with anyone who would listen or I felt could help me (I had traumas early in life). I'm not sure how this correlates? I know that traumas often make someone look like a different type...

The idea of hurting another living creature is quite painful to me. Even online, when people are arguing it upsets me. :p My husband used to tease me because anytime I would try and write a book, I had a tough time writing a conflict! lol (I am better about this now...)

I do not trust my own instincts above all else. As a 6w5, i seek outside confirmation and approval for things. I may have a strong intuition about something, but I can ignore it (and then get sick, literally), if it means someone will approve of me. (So unhealthy...and something I am making changes on as I write this!!)

I am not a parent yet so this remains a mystery

The big picture and I are natural enemies...though I am not very good at details like excel. I prefer writing, the arts, singing, helping others, etc.

Ok, INFP in another post a bit later (btw, should this be moved to "What's my type"? I wouldn't know how to do it...but please feel free ifit is more appropriate!) :-)

Thanks Zarathustra :-) (hope I didn't share too much...)

luna~

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Not too much at all

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

INFP...

Not sure how I process things, but I do know that how things fit into my personal value system is important to me (if they mean morals and values? Not sure about this?)

I relate to being a perfectionist and to making the world a better place (I hope I do?!), but I am not very driven with goals. (I just want to write a published novel, which I am lazy about and help peoplelove themselves. But I do have specific goals or much of a career, etc.).

I have a hard time knowing if I am more emotional or in my head? Any tips on how to figure that out? I know I feel things deeply, but I also think in my head a lot. I would say they are at conflict for me actually!

I am more apt to cry than get angry. I feel more comfortable with that emotion. I do however feel that sometimes I feel so much it's embarrassing and I can't control it. I taught kindergarten and I cried at their graduation...most of the parents weren't even crying!

I don't think I'm laid back ever! lol Maybe I am misunderstanding? I am a very serious person most of the time...I am learning to laugh more! :p

That's me with life maintenance...lol. Love my ADD!

Like I said, my mind and heart are often in conflict (it's my 5 wing!) My emotions are quite powerful and overwhelming...but my "head voice" has a strong say too...

Is that part of my problem? My ideals are too high? If I am not good at something straight away, I get frustrated. Is that INFP?

I enjoy expressing myself verbally if I am close to someone or if I feel I ca help them. I do enjoy writing though...

I'm thinking more INFJ? I must read ENFP now...(I had not read the links you showed me...I just joined this forum and the info I have was from other sources. Very useful, thanks!!)

Looking forward to hearing from you, :-)

luna~

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Yeah, I'm thinking INFJ, too.

With that whole INFP crossover thingamajig...

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

So, can you be an INFJ and be a 6w5? I didn't think that was likely (I thought INFJ was 4 or 9?) Hmm....

P.S. I forgot...I had a hard time finding avatars I liked! I am definitely into faeries and witches (not wiccan though), and I like both light and dark. I want to be more light (I think it's healthy and beautiful!) but I tend more towards darker images. Interesting!

ello I shall take a wild guess at INFJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Very interesting so far...

A big warm welcome to you, Lunalove.

But wait, another Luna?! How can this be?? I have been The Luna here for quite awhile now....

But no worries, no worries. I'm sure this will all work itself out. I look forward to possibly seeing you as a forum regular, fellow Moongirl.