User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Greetings!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amagi View Post
    I also love music (playing and listening), literature, film, sports, and deep conversations!
    Nice to have you here! I have a lot of the same interests. What sort of music do you play/listen to?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    Nice to have you here! I have a lot of the same interests. What sort of music do you play/listen to?
    Thanks! Well, I play the drums and guitar. Love to sing. My strength is really in the singing and drumming... I just haven't focused on learning the guitar in the same way (mainly a rhythm guitarist). As far as genres of music, I love classic rock, late 80's and 90's alternative, folk, folk-rock, indie rock, "prog rock", classical.. It would take a while to get more specific. But some of my biggest influences are Bon Iver, U2, Damien Rice, Neutral Milk Hotel and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. How about you?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

hello new person!

yes, you'll learn much more about being an INFJ here... btw, your type is awesome

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amagi View Post
    Thanks! Well, I play the drums and guitar. Love to sing. My strength is really in the singing and drumming... I just haven't focused on learning the guitar in the same way (mainly a rhythm guitarist). As far as genres of music, I love classic rock, late 80's and 90's alternative, folk, folk-rock, indie rock, "prog rock", classical.. It would take a while to get more specific. But some of my biggest influences are Bon Iver, U2, Damien Rice, Neutral Milk Hotel and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. How about you?
    Wow, would you and I get along in a music discussion. The artists you listed as influences, I could take or leave for the most part, but as far as genres, I'm right with you.

I like a little of everything, but favorites include classic rock, early-90s alternative, punk rock (early 80s like the Clash, late 90s riot grrl, contemporary garage rock like Sons and Daughters or the Von Bondies)... there's not a genre you named that I don't like quite a bit, though some of the prog rock I might want to be careful with. It sounds like you have a pretty wide variety of tastes; you should share in the Arts & Entertainment forum. Glad to have you here!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    Wow, would you and I get along in a music discussion. The artists you listed as influences, I could take or leave for the most part, but as far as genres, I'm right with you.

I like a little of everything, but favorites include classic rock, early-90s alternative, punk rock (early 80s like the Clash, late 90s riot grrl, contemporary garage rock like Sons and Daughters or the Von Bondies)... there's not a genre you named that I don't like quite a bit, though some of the prog rock I might want to be careful with. It sounds like you have a pretty wide variety of tastes; you should share in the Arts & Entertainment forum. Glad to have you here!
    That's great! I'll be checking it out.