Thread: Hello

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Five
    Socionics
    INTP

Default Hello

I must say one thing...this is exactly what i was looking for. A way to find people by personality types. Im tired of failed friendships, tired of fighting to make something work, only to find out it was to be difficult from the start...Im sure someone could agree with me on that.
    But anyway...I'm Tony, nice to meet all of you. You'll be seeing me around Im sure...

Phantonym

Hello, Tony! Welcome to the forums. Just because something seems difficult from the start doesn't mean that it's doomed to fail or not worth fighting for. That's my take on it anyway.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Five
    Socionics
    INTP

Thanks for the welcome...
    True story though...I guess I have to just see how things go instead of just assuming things wont work out because of obvious differences in opinion and the like. When there's a will...there's always a way. Tough for this Architect though...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hello and welcome. Yes, things can work out very well and personality theory can help a lot to understand differences and see how they can be positive for you (or what is a deal breaker). It's just a theory at the end of the day though.
    the shoheen ho of the wind of the west and the lulla lo of the soft sea billow - Alfred Graves

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hey and welcome!
    As Gerbah says, it's just a theory at the end of the day, there is a degree of likeliness of certain attitudes that is related to the types, but still be ready to expect the unexpected.
    However, as you are an INTx, I can agree that talking to people on the internet is an easier way to get to know them on the aspects that matter.
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%
    J 60% P 40%
    average of many test results combined

Dali

Welcome on board, Tony.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Tony Welcome, glad to have you on board.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Five
    Socionics
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Loxias View Post
    Hey and welcome!
    As Gerbah says, it's just a theory at the end of the day, there is a degree of likeliness of certain attitudes that is related to the types, but still be ready to expect the unexpected.
    However, as you are an INTx, I can agree that talking to people on the internet is an easier way to get to know them on the aspects that matter.
    Yes exactly, I seem to always be able to get my thoughts out my clearly through either written or typed methods. I have a hard time expressing myself to others, but yet Im not shy...Im very outgoing with my friends, it's the new people im not so sure about...and i just dont know what to talk about...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Five
    Socionics
    INTP

thanks everyone for the welcome...I appreciate it dearly.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by CuoreAnnerito View Post
    I must say one thing...this is exactly what i was looking for. A way to find people by personality types. Im tired of failed friendships, tired of fighting to make something work, only to find out it was to be difficult from the start...Im sure someone could agree with me on that.
    But anyway...I'm Tony, nice to meet all of you. You'll be seeing me around Im sure...
    Hi Tony
    It can become tiresome. Heres hoping this site sends some positive energy your way & how to go about about communicating with people to get positive results becomes clearer.Do not let personality type shackle you into a box it is not a science, more of guide of mother nature.It can also be broken down & reformulated to produce different results.I do not know the exact laws of personality types but i do know i have suffered from stereotyping in the past due to current issues & stresses.I am incredibly wary of the ESTJ but am more than aware that life events & spirit are as important as the typology basic commands.I have met a ESTJ who tried to stab me in the back & kill me out of jealousy & personal issues so am to interested in finding out what this is all about to.It is easier for a sensor to become blinded by there own personal conception of reality so this is something to look out for.Did the sensor personally choose with it all its heart & soul to become sensory, who knows? can a sensor giving up basic intuition loose its sense of perspective,
    yes will this also lead to rash unpredictable judgements can a ESTJ become completed blinded to any reality but it's it own do ESTJ's who are out of control need shackling if an ESTJ chooses to try to sublimary, i cant spell the word pick on a INTP/ESTP can the result be predicted? who would win a street fight?