User Tag List

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    4/7

Default Hola from the new ENfP!

Hello! A pleasure to address you ladies and gents! I would like to introduce myself if you don't find it too intrusive. Recently, I stumbled into the Myers Brigg indicator and find it to be a riveting subject. I have always liked to observe people and work the dynamics of their personalities in my head. It is so awesome that forums like this exist for this very purpose! I think it is one of the best methods of self discovery. So important to live a real life...
    About my interests... I LOVE people; Individuals are so fascinating and admirable when you reach their core! I often read about philosophy and psychology because they help me understand the drives of others and myself. I love when I can phase my perception through all the bullshit and talk REAL. I guess I mean real in my Ne sort of way . I always searched this connection but never was able to ascribe a definition to it, although I always sensed I had this power to laser myself though all the rudimentary and phony bullshit ...
    Other interests involve great movies; I stick with the intellectual ones that have psychological and philosophical depth. Although hangover like movies are always a great group events. Sitting back with a beer and philosophizing with friends is the best!
    You guys have a great community here. Cant wait to talk to all you sexy people!
    System of the Down - Arierials just crashed into my Pandora! How effeing wicked is that song?!!!

Phantonym

You sound like fun! Welcome to the forums!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i like you, you can stay.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by niberrizbe25 View Post
    , although I always sensed I had this power to laser myself though all the rudimentary and phony bullshit
    Yes, it's called Fi..

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

!Bienvenidos hombre!

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by niberrizbe25 View Post
    I LOVE people; Individuals are so fascinating and admirable when you reach their core!
    Hello and a very warm welcome.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"